Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Xbox 360 live gamers

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
who are you (tagwise) and what games have you got? managed to get myself sorted and really hope to play a fellow Brighton fan at Fifa 07 :cool: or perfect dark zero

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
too right you do , they are MINT

just as long as you aren't a TIGHTWAD like i was and actually buy one with a hard drive , mines WANK without it :(

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
core - £199 ( but i got mine for about £170 in the end)
with hard drive , headset and that - £270

hard drive costs 70 notes :(

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Braders said:
core - £199 ( but i got mine for about £170 in the end)
with hard drive , headset and that - £270

hard drive costs 70 notes :(

Im not too clear on the 360 looks class and I want one but what purpose does the hard drive serve and braders why did you deem yours useless without it?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Hard drive stores all your network settings, music, movies and dozens of FREE demos and goodies released on Xbox Live.

Sorry, but only a FOOL would go with the cheapo one.

Last edited:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Wozza said:
Hard drive stores all your network settings, music, movies and dozens of FREE demos and goodies released on Xbox Live.

Sorry, but only a FOOL would go with the cheapo one.

cheers for the clarification, getting mine tomorrow!! the premium pack with dead rising for £220.00

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I have one, and much fun it is too...

My tag is 'mr deezle', feel free to add me if you like..

at present I only have Call of duty 3 & Ghost recon which I play online regularly but am forever trading in and getting new stuff...

Oh, I also play a fair bit of Uno...

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I also saw yesterday that Ghost recon is a paltry 15 quid in the HMV sale, a great game and that is a BARGAIN if you've not played it.....

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
I'm Lincoln Seagull and at the mo I've got Ghost Recon, Call of Duty 3, Fifa 07, Lost Planet, Gears of War, Table Tennis, Project Gotham & Splinter Cell. I'm crap at most of them so if you want a couple of easy victories let us know.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Ive got the hard drive one not got live yet tho need to save up for it!

Games
Rainbow 6 Las Vegas
PES6
The Outfit
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 07
Project Gothem
Gears of War
Tony Hawks Project 8

All excellent games!

1066gull

If you got an xbox, you may as well get the zune player and vista microsoft shit to.:rolleyes:

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Adriodinho said:
If you got an xbox, you may as well get the zune player and vista microsoft shit to.:rolleyes:

Sorry but you are a cock. owning an xbox does not mean i am professing my love for Microsoft - I own consoles made by Sony/Nintendo (and others) too.

It is a GOOD MACHINE. And so I have one.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Adriodinho said:

:tosser:

Same as above I have owned Nintendos nd playstations etc but the ps3 has priced me out so I went to the 360 and its excellent and I could afford it! And look im not profesing my love to mr gates or anything like that. But credit where credits due.

Its an excellent piece of kit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here