Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] x2 Sky Sports day passes for al STH

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
It's an older box, at least 4 years, can I download the app to the box.
Asking as I don't want to tell her until I know for sure.

If there is an app and content store you may be able to, have you downloaded other applications onto it previously?

Otherwise you'll need a PC, tablet, games console or another device where you can run Now TV.

greengull

Sep 5, 2003
My Dad is a season ticket holder, who has a different address to me, didnt get his codes for BT sport, or the Sky Now TV ones. He has not renewed for this season, is this why he again hasnt got the email with the passes. Is there anyone to contact to get this sorted out?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
My Dad is a season ticket holder, who has a different address to me, didnt get his codes for BT sport, or the Sky Now TV ones. He has not renewed for this season, is this why he again hasnt got the email with the passes. Is there anyone to contact to get this sorted out?
When you say he hasn't renewed this season I presume you mean for 2020-21? Otherwise he should certainly have received codes.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I didn't get codes for the Arsenal match as I'm still showing in the same household as my ex-wife, probably due to having the kids linked on both ticketing accounts. Rang the club up and a very helpful lady sorted it out whilst I was on the phone and I got emailed the code minutes later. My Sky codes turned up yesterday so if you feel you should have them just give the club a call.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Going to have to pick carefully, but a combination of Prem/playoffs would be a good day on the sofa!

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
It's part of the closed doors deal.
But also a good advert for BT & Sky if their coverage is good, may get more subscribers. After Saturday though, no BT for me.
Big question is, which two games. Four more Sky match days announced, three home and one away. Of those Man Utd H is FTA so that leaves 3 games and two passes. Guessing as it is for STH it is meant to be for home games only.
As a ticket holder for Norwich A I wonder if I'll get a pass for that game.
Incidentally, did Arsenal fans get passes for any of their matches?

A lot of mates are Arsenal season ticket holders and didn't get a code.
They don't go away though (god knows how it works at Arsenal) so wouldn't have been expecting them to be sent anything.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Not received any email from club but did for the arsenal game. If any codes spare please do help me out.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Has anyone set up an account using the pass yet?

I've set up the account, and am now stuck on a page where it wants me to enter my card details for a product that costs zero.

Has anyone got past this?

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
Has anyone set up an account using the pass yet?

I've set up the account, and am now stuck on a page where it wants me to enter my card details for a product that costs zero.

Has anyone got past this?

Part of the account creation process is that you have to enter a means of payment for future purchases. You won't be charged anything, as you have your codes for the free games, and will only be charged if and when you subsequently decide to buy a day or week pass.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
The email says very clearly that it is linked to the S/T holder's Fan Number. Presumably if it was used by their non S/T holder son instead, there would be no repercussions?
Asking for a friend:whistle:

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
The email says very clearly that it is linked to the S/T holder's Fan Number. Presumably if it was used by their non S/T holder son instead, there would be no repercussions?
Asking for a friend:whistle:

I think you will be fine. I have just added my 1st code to my NOW tv account I already have. My NOW TV login is a different email address login than the one the club have and emailed me the code on so cannot see how they will link it !

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Just a heads up that you can buy a "NOW TV Boost" for £3 which adds HD (and, er, surround sound), and allows you to "watch on up to 3 devices at the same time".

It lasts for a month, so could also cover your other free pass.

It's on this page: https://account.nowtv.com/passes

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I used NowTV for the first time last night. Found it easy to use.

My pass expires in a few hours. Can anyone please confirm that I need not take any further action?

I don't want a recurring payment from my bank account because I forgot to cancel something. (I can't see anything to confirm I should)

Thanks in advance.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I used NowTV for the first time last night. Found it easy to use.

My pass expires in a few hours. Can anyone please confirm that I need not take any further action?

I don't want a recurring payment from my bank account because I forgot to cancel something. (I can't see anything to confirm I should)

Thanks in advance.

Nothing to do as far as I recall.

I've used a few of their day passes before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here