Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X factor- Is it just me?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Because she that has to be obeyed said it must be on the TV so I have no choice to see some while on my laptop on NSC.

Mine has to have the results on and here they come.....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I just can't dislike Honey G. I know she isn't an accomplished artist, never will be, in fact there are thousands better.

But she represents the way British folk do revolution. The Boaty McBoatface of television entertainment. The quiet and effective way of screwing the established norms that are fed to us.

Good luck to her. Unlike other novelty/joke acts in these events she could actually go all the way. Good luck to her. I'm loving her progress.

I'm Team Honey G or is it just Team ****TheEstablishment ?

But "The Establishment" is feeding you this manufactured, contrived crapola. Its a self-fulfilling media monster BINFEST. Just see how all the usual red-tops are feeding off this pap on ITV with a "dramatic exposé" of Honey G's "drug hell". They're in cahoots ! Its all just SO tedious and predictable. And it plays out time and time and time again, year after year as another complete nonenity gets a few months of fame before disappearing up their own arse - readily replaced by Cowells next novelty puppet the following year. And millions still LAP it up. So depressing.

I struggle to see how anyone above the age of 14 could seriously invest any of their time in it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
But "The Establishment" is feeding you this manufactured, contrived crapola. Its a self-fulfilling media monster BINFEST. Just see how all the usual red-tops are feeding off this pap on ITV with a "dramatic exposé" of Honey G's "drug hell". Its all just SO tedious and predictable. And it plays out time and time and time again, year after year as another complete nonenity gets a few months of fame before disappearing up their own arse - readily replaced by Cowells next novelty puppet next year. And millions still LAP it up. So depressing.

I struggle to see how anyone above the age of 14 could seriously invest any of their time in it.

My 7 year old granddaughter thinks Honey G is good.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
That's whooshed me :)

Not as well as i was Whooshed in post #71 i am still reeling i tell you.

Feel free to carry on laughing though,i am......besides i am working on such matters,from now on if in doubt it will be he/she :lol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't think Eminem will be losing any sleep

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It's a publicity stunt that gets idiots talking about it.....the sooner the gullible people stop watching this tripe the better.
James Arthur has been dead for a year in the music industry and as per usual it's about getting useless gits like him in the charts again....dire dire tripe!!

I have to take issue with this. James Arthur is the only decent act they have found in the last 5 years. His latest single is excellent and he writes all his own songs. He is good

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Just caught a bit while channel surfing - some guy doing a bad version of 'Stop Crying Your Heart Out' who appears to have forgotten to put any socks on and is hopping from one foot to the other like he needs a piss.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Good entertainer but the show is primarily about singing so should have been on BGT not X Factor then she would probably win but it would be an insult to genuine singers if she won this
The show is all about the judges and how to get idiots to watch it....sadly this country has far to many idiots that actually take tripe like this serious and believe what they're seeing.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
The show is all about the judges and how to get idiots to watch it....sadly this country has far to many idiots that actually take tripe like this serious and believe what they're seeing.

So a country full of idiots when it comes to a talent show, who believe everything they see and hear, is that just X factor or do you apply a different criteria for other votes? :smile:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
So a country full of idiots when it comes to a talent show, who believe everything they see and hear, is that just X factor or do you apply a different criteria for other votes? :smile:

Very good point :salute:

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Out of a sense of morbid curiosity I clicked on the YouTube link to see what this "Honey G" is all about, really not expecting to see very much at all.

I was not disappointed.

Jesus.

Exactly !! Absolute drivel ! Just goes to show that you can fool some of the people some of the time. I absolutely loathe these "talent" shows - it's all a con anyway as I understand that you can pretty much live your life going round from "talent show" to "talent show" until someone takes pity on you and you get your 15 minutes of "fame" and appear on the telly which is all that most of them are interested in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here