Wycombe Away...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
twas a classic day,lol,getting booted out of the pub with strippers,the pass the parcel of the megaphone was hilarious,im pretty sure it wasnt snuck in but taken from a cupboard? didnt a fat ball-boy fall over that day aswell or am i thinking of another game.cant even remember the game....1-1,2-2???

Yeah the fat ball boy did fall over and had to be treated by St John! He then had a burger to make him feel better!!!

And it was 1-1 I think

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Isn't that the legend that is Tom ***? Looks very much like a guy I went to school with.

That is indeed the fine young man you are referring to!

I don't mean to sound cruel but the funniest moment was when one of the twerps off here thought we were going to pass him the megaphone, only to get smacked in the mouth with it for his startled troubles. Of the extremely short list of acts of violence which have made me laugh in my life that has to be number one.

"EVERY SPORTING EVENT IN THIS COUNTRY SON, YOU'LL NEVER SEE ANOTHER GAME. NOW LET ME LOOK UNDER YOUR TROUSERS"
"I'm so terribly sorry you Jobsw...I mean Mr Officer, but I have no idea where your megaphone is..."

win

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports