WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
For a few stats, taken from wwe.com:

- Longest time in the match: Rusev (35:17) [MENTION=12170]pacman[/MENTION]
- Shortest time in the match: Titus O'Neil (0:04) [MENTION=956]bobbab5[/MENTION]
- Most eliminations: Roman Reigns/Bray Wyatt/Rusev (6 each) [MENTION=1349]turienzo's lovechild[/MENTION]/[MENTION=7142]Vatican Citys No.2 Keeper[/MENTION]/ [MENTION=12170]pacman[/MENTION]

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I think that was Kane's last royal rumble as he finally broke HBK's record without doing alot, I think that might be why Big show and Kane dominated and really made the match shit.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I wasn't going to get the WWE Network until wrestlemania time, since it's a cheaper option to watch it than sky box office, but then started to worry that my internet connection might not be good enough. So I subscribed for the Rumble as a test run.

I signed up on friday and tried it on my laptop, where it didn't work so well. It worked well on my ipad. But I wanted to watch it through my TV so gave it a go on my xbox and it worked really well. I turned on the network about 10.30 in the morning, and left it playing all day. It buffered twice by the evening. My internet connection cut out just before the title match started, but was back pretty soon after it went, and I just had to restart the xbox app. and was good to go and missed only a minute or two.

Good title match, fun (in a way) to see the rumble fall apart

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here