Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] WSL Brighton v Chelsea

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Watching this apparently the only reason Chelsea aren't winning by loads is they are playing on a paddy field. They are so bias it's untrue.

One observation having watched most Brighton games there's very little tackling in the sense of the word.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Watching on television 0-0 half time Megan Walsh doing well in goal.
hopefully they can hang on in the second half or nick a goal.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Sky now happy Chelsea score 0-1

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I know it’s hard against teams with bigger budgets but Brighton always seem so defensive under Powell.
We do appear to be very slow moving it forwards. Technically we are ok but there's not much drive in the team, a missing ingredient. Almost like we're content with being where we are.

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
Crawley got 2800 on Saturday, 3600 were there yesterday. They ran out of hot food and drinks before half time, so clearly not used to dealing with those numbers.
The club always run out of food and drinks on match days !!
I watched the match last night just to see how well the pitch would hold out (sad I know).It's actually a very,very good playing surface and looked terrific last night ,even after that torrential downpour it had an hour or so before kick off .Not sure why the Sky pundits seemed to criticize it on numerous occasions,saying it was a leveler and was Brighton's only hope getting a result .I don't give a toss either way for Brighton or Chelsea ,but they were constantly drooling over Chelsea the whole game .
Oh yeah , why did they keep saying "on the south coast"
Crawley is a lot of things ..but one of them isn't on the coast.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here