Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wrong Team Choice

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I like others can't understand why Moder is no longer a first choice.

Ummm because he isn't very good perhaps?

Sorry l don't really mean that. He was seriously suffering from a dip in form, but then l suppose so are many others at the moment.

When Moder first signed for the club and started to play a few games l thought he looked really promising. Once he cemented a place in in the side his form seemed to tail off though, and he has certainly been guilty of missing a few chances.

He will feel his way back into the team fairly soon l feel sure.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Really exciting team that.
Moder should be playing off the striker every game, can’t fathom him being shoehorned and dropped so much.

This. He is the only player that consistently runs at opposition, gets beyond the strikers in the box and causes panic. He did it last night in his short appearance, only for Maupay to balls it up but at least he got the chance to balls it up. When he plays, Ali Mac ups his game too. Quite why he has been dropped is a mystery.

First name on the teamsheet for me.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This. He is the only player that consistently runs at opposition, gets beyond the strikers in the box and causes panic. He did it last night in his short appearance, only for Maupay to balls it up but at least he got the chance to balls it up. When he plays, Ali Mac ups his game too. Quite why he has been dropped is a mystery.

First name on the teamsheet for me.

I pick him as goalscorer every week in our fantasy league.

Part of the reason why I am in the relegation zone :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here