Wrexham crowd

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taylors Dummy

Nov 3, 2004
South West Rye
Did the home fans finally make some noise and a decent protest. Last year i thought they were disgradefully pathetic only singing "Hamilton out" once we had started it each time. Pitiful.:rolleyes:

StephenWrexhamFc

May 24, 2004
Gwersyllt near Wrexham
To be honest Taylor's Dummy no one knew about Alex Hamilton in May!

It was Guterman in charge back then.

Also a lot of fans didn't realise what a twat Guterman was back then either, a lot of it hadn't come out at that time, the local media was still a bit sceptical along with a large proportion of our supporters.

As for the noise, it was the end of the season we had a terrible run in to the season and wanted it to end as quickly as possible!

I can guarantee you that we made a fair bit of noise yesterday in the first half, second half though we had the stuffing knocked out of us a bit with Bristol's third goal but most of us kept our heads up and tried to keep it going.

It was just a great day alround, the result didn't matter in the slightest.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
nah , a small minority probably , most of the brizzie city fans online are alright :)

Glyndwr red wxmfc

Sep 23, 2004
Wrexham
Taylors Dummy said:
Did the home fans finally make some noise and a decent protest. Last year i thought they were disgradefully pathetic only singing "Hamilton out" once we had started it each time. Pitiful.:rolleyes:

Taylors Dummy,

as Stephen posted earlier, most Wrexham were ignorant of the situation at the time and when my wife and i held up our red cards we were actually booed and had some abuse.
Thankfully everybody seems educated on the facts now, thanks to the Dismal Jimmy's and eventually SOME of the local press.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
When we were walkin the banner and getting brief off the City stand, I just kept blowing kisses and generally kept mincing to em......

*which was nice......*

:lolol:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I spoke to three stewards during the game and all said they thought the attendance was "over 10,000"

A list of clubs represented is on another thread

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports