Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wow! Wow! Wow!

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
if that was a poor performance then you really need to stop watching football. I cannot understand where you get enjoyment from the game. Unless its with another team of course. Am buzzing from the character and determination our boys showed. Could argue with crosses like Pogo's we won with superior skill and not luck but either way. if it was lucky our character made that luck. And of course Knocky's skill in 1st goal.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
That was a cracking game of football, and my Canadian lodger who is into sport (but not soccer!), found it to be a great game too! If he can, then anyone can.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
That performance just showed what an immense team spirit there is in the squad.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
That was one HELL of a match, from the jaws of disaster to a well fought victory. Stockdales Save was an unbelievable turning point, and Knockaerts goals...I picked one hell of a match to get a ticket for! :albion2:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The second half was great. The result was amazing. A wonderful team performance to score whe we were 10 v 11. Marvellous scenes. BUT I agree, we did not play very well in the first half. Too many long balls out of play; too much giving the ball away; disjointed at best. If the first half performance is the best we can dish up for the rest of the season it's going to be a nail-biting finish. You need to be realistic guys.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The second half was great. The result was amazing. A wonderful team performance to score whe we were 10 v 11. Marvellous scenes. BUT I agree, we did not play very well in the first half. Too many long balls out of play; too much giving the ball away; disjointed at best. If the first half performance is the best we can dish up for the rest of the season it's going to be a nail-biting finish. You need to be realistic guys.

Eh? Thought we played well in the first half but were second to every ball in the second. Game of opinions I suppose.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Fantastically enjoyable game of football I reckon. This team has balls the size of melons. Wobbled a bit after the sending off, seemed to immediately stabilise after the subs (well done CH - again) and then scored (well done Pognog and knocky). Mental.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Good result but poor performance tbf!

Poor performance ? What are you talking about ? We gave them a goal , a penalty , down to 10 men yet we still won , how can that be a poor performance? this team has so much character and guts . You perhaps should have a drink to cheer yourself up

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
You really are a ****ing arse hole

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

If you have a look at this thread and at the player ratings you will see that a number of NSCers are not convinced that this was a great performance. Great result, YES. Great team spirit, YES. Great comeback, YES. But consistently good football during the game ... not really.
Why can't you accept that people may have different opinions to yourself without resorting to childish name-calling?

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
It was a brilliant game and we found individual quality when it mattered. But I also don't think it was a great performance by us. We gave the ball away too much and one or two had serious off days IMO.

I'm absolutely not complaining, we had two key players missing in Bruno and Baldock and SW are a good side But we can play better.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
If you have a look at this thread and at the player ratings you will see that a number of NSCers are not convinced that this was a great performance. Great result, YES. Great team spirit, YES. Great comeback, YES. But consistently good football during the game ... not really.
Why can't you accept that people may have different opinions to yourself without resorting to childish name-calling?

Probably because he is consistently negative and on a permanent wind-up?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Huh? Our parched up side were playing a good side by managed to get the better of the first half. Then held on with 10 men to nick the winner. I have no complaints in how they performed!

As I just said on the Poco thread, injuries really ****ed us tonight. We were patched up and a half. Rosenior & Bruno out at same time! And Baldock the only player without a like for like replacement in whole squad!

Really hope Kayal gets starting soon - he's fantastic - we seem to be very cautious bedding players back in these days...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here