Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WOW! Fantastic Trippy BBC 4 Film 'A State Of Mind'...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
... about North Korean Mass Games. And a rare glimpse into the North Korean family mindset.

Beautiful and heartbreaking.

If you only watch one thing on BBC iPlayer this Christmas, I 100% recommend you watch this. Lasts an hour and a half. If you only have five minutes to spare, fast forward to the last five minutes when the gorgeous 'Silence' by Delerium kicks in.

Stunning.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
... about North Korean Mass Games. And a rare glimpse into the North Korean family mindset.

Beautiful and heartbreaking.

If you only watch one thing on BBC iPlayer this Christmas, I 100% recommend you watch this. Lasts an hour and a half. If you only have five minutes to spare, fast forward to the last five minutes when the gorgeous 'Silence' by Delerium kicks in.

Stunning.

so when's this on?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Caught the first ten minutes and will watch it all on IPlayer when get time. Worth watching due to the rarity of seeing anything broadcast out of North Korea, even if it is presumably a propaganda vehicle.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Caught the first ten minutes and will watch it all on IPlayer when get time. Worth watching due to the rarity of seeing anything broadcast out of North Korea, even if it is presumably a propaganda vehicle.

I dare say all of the footage had to be run past the NK authorities first, and the family followed are obviously having to be very careful about what they say, but the BBC crew still manage to give enough glimpses of the reality of life there. Fascinating stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here