Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wouldnt happen In Germany

D

Deleted member 22389

I'm a seagull living over here in Cologne and you can't escape the topic. One of my employees is a trainee social worker and was informed by one of her social-worker friends how the female refugees are raped on a daily basis within the 'refugee centres' - and everyone turns a blind eye to it. Take it with a pinch of salt I say, it's only here-say I say. That same day a good friend of mine who chats to fellow dog-walkers in Cologne was himself talking to a, you guessed it, social worker. This lady works with young refugees entering the country (below the age of 18). She said that a great many of them arrive pregnant having been raped on numerous occasions throughout the journey. I can't prove these statements but if true, nothing is being done in Germany to protect the vulnerable in all of this mess. And what did happen in Cologne - and it DID happen - to young mostly German women (could easily have been my wife) is not a coincidence. Imagine New Years Eve, walking along Western Road, passing through Churchill square to head down to the beach for midnight. Ooh it's busy - it's a mass crowd of men but you'll just walk on though, right? Unable to comprehend what's actually happening till afterwards in a state of shock. Incomprehensible, right?

I'm not a fan of all the left and right talk myself - generally I'm a fan of balance rather than extremes and find both extremes intolerable BUT I'm increasingly getting the impression that the kind of German 'majority' who doesn't actually post their beliefs on Facebook or in forums is at a loss who to vote for. These are the policemen, the teachers, the office workers, the guys at Bayer down the road in Leverkusen. They don't feel represented and are increasingly unhappy with Merkel. The problem then is who is there to protect the kind of life they expect to have in Germany - not one where ANY (let alone German) women should have to consider their behaviour around men 'in case they tempt them - knowing it could get out of hand' (ok, roughly translated) - as was advised by the newly-elected mayor.

Of course, I'm probably putting my own belief into this a bit. But I hear the media until very recently constantly telling Germans to 'do the right thing' and accept refugees with open arms but after what happened in Cologne - in front of the Cathedral - a MASSIVE symbol of Christianity and western way of life to the locals - they're not buying it anymore. The 'left' and 'right' are on the street desperately fighting their corners, but the rest are sitting at home, at work, at the pub realising they can have an opinion without being a NAZI too (which is the biggest fear-factor over here as that specific stigma is still strong - and that label is hinted at quite freely when anyone tries to say something against openly accepting everyone - well until now at least).

Like sydney said great post, a different angle to what is going on in Germany. I used to be a fan of balance myself, that was until I met my wife and spent 10 years in Luton. What got me was the media and left constantly telling me there is nothing wrong, and yet I was seeing the opposite with my own eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I'm a seagull living over here in Cologne and you can't escape the topic. One of my employees is a trainee social worker and was informed by one of her social-worker friends how the female refugees are raped on a daily basis within the 'refugee centres' - and everyone turns a blind eye to it. Take it with a pinch of salt I say, it's only here-say I say. That same day a good friend of mine who chats to fellow dog-walkers in Cologne was himself talking to a, you guessed it, social worker. This lady works with young refugees entering the country (below the age of 18). She said that a great many of them arrive pregnant having been raped on numerous occasions throughout the journey. I can't prove these statements but if true, nothing is being done in Germany to protect the vulnerable in all of this mess. And what did happen in Cologne - and it DID happen - to young mostly German women (could easily have been my wife) is not a coincidence. Imagine New Years Eve, walking along Western Road, passing through Churchill square to head down to the beach for midnight. Ooh it's busy - it's a mass crowd of men but you'll just walk on though, right? Unable to comprehend what's actually happening till afterwards in a state of shock. Incomprehensible, right?

I'm not a fan of all the left and right talk myself - generally I'm a fan of balance rather than extremes and find both extremes intolerable BUT I'm increasingly getting the impression that the kind of German 'majority' who doesn't actually post their beliefs on Facebook or in forums is at a loss who to vote for. These are the policemen, the teachers, the office workers, the guys at Bayer down the road in Leverkusen. They don't feel represented and are increasingly unhappy with Merkel. The problem then is who is there to protect the kind of life they expect to have in Germany - not one where ANY (let alone German) women should have to consider their behaviour around men 'in case they tempt them - knowing it could get out of hand' (ok, roughly translated) - as was advised by the newly-elected mayor.

Of course, I'm probably putting my own belief into this a bit. But I hear the media until very recently constantly telling Germans to 'do the right thing' and accept refugees with open arms but after what happened in Cologne - in front of the Cathedral - a MASSIVE symbol of Christianity and western way of life to the locals - they're not buying it anymore. The 'left' and 'right' are on the street desperately fighting their corners, but the rest are sitting at home, at work, at the pub realising they can have an opinion without being a NAZI too (which is the biggest fear-factor over here as that specific stigma is still strong - and that label is hinted at quite freely when anyone tries to say something against openly accepting everyone - well until now at least).

Excellent post. Many here feared this situation would happen in Germany when the influx started. Many here were/are worried that the same could happen here if we do not take heed. We have our own problems with the goings on in Rotherham, Rochdale, Oldham etc.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Good post and turnstiler. Some on here will still disagree but you are spot on !!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
An MP has been criticised for downplaying the Cologne sex attacks by comparing them to harassment of women during a typical night out in Birmingham.
Hundreds of women in the German city were subjected to sexual assaults on New Year's Eve, 2015.

Jess Phillips, Labour MP for Birmingham Yardley, said it was akin to "heckling" on Birmingham's Broad Street.

Mrs Phillips made her comments on Thursday's BBC Question Time.

She was speaking during a debate about how many refugees should be allowed into Britain, in which an audience member suggested events in Cologne - said to have been carried out by migrants - proved mass immigration did not work.

"Quite insane"

She told the audience: "A very similar situation to what happened in Cologne could be describing Broad Street in Birmingham every week, where women are baited and heckled."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-35440954

It is truly astonishing how left wing militant feminists (and a Labour MP!) who normally screech from the rooftops at every real and imagined injustice faced by women suddenly look for excuses to downplay horrific mass sexual assaults carried out by hundreds of Muslim migrants.

But later in the program she did chastise Cameron for using the term 'bunch of migrants' so she clearly has her priorities right. :facepalm:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
An MP has been criticised for downplaying the Cologne sex attacks by comparing them to harassment of women during a typical night out in Birmingham.
Hundreds of women in the German city were subjected to sexual assaults on New Year's Eve, 2015.

Jess Phillips, Labour MP for Birmingham Yardley, said it was akin to "heckling" on Birmingham's Broad Street.

Mrs Phillips made her comments on Thursday's BBC Question Time.

She was speaking during a debate about how many refugees should be allowed into Britain, in which an audience member suggested events in Cologne - said to have been carried out by migrants - proved mass immigration did not work.

"Quite insane"

She told the audience: "A very similar situation to what happened in Cologne could be describing Broad Street in Birmingham every week, where women are baited and heckled."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-35440954

It is truly astonishing how left wing militant feminists (and a Labour MP!) who normally screech from the rooftops at every real and imagined injustice faced by women suddenly look for excuses to downplay horrific mass sexual assaults carried out by hundreds of Muslim migrants.

But later in the program she did chastise Cameron for using the term 'bunch of migrants' so she clearly has her priorities right. :facepalm:

People in the Labour party like this plum is the reason that many ordinary voters have turned their backs on them. Not only have they completely lost any credibility they had years ago, they are also very dangerous and anti British.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Wouldnt happen In Germany....or would it.

A retired media boss at a major German state broadcaster has admitted his network and others take orders from the government on what — and what not — to report.
National public service broadcaster Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen (ZDF), which was recently forced into a humiliating apology for their silence on migrant violence and sex assault is being drawn into a fresh scandal after one of their former bureau chiefs admitted the company takes orders from the government on what it reports. He said journalists received instructions to write news that would be “to Ms. Merkel’s liking”.
Former head of ZDF Bonn Dr. Wolfgang Herles make the remarks during a radio event (from minute 27) in Berlin where journalists discussed the media landscape. Moving on to the freedom of the press, the panel chair asked Dr. Herles whether things in Germany had got “seriously out of whack”. With an honesty perhaps unusual in Germany, Dr. Herles replied that ordinary Germans were totally losing faith in the media, something he called a “scandal”.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...n-air-national-news-agenda-set-by-government/

D

Deleted member 22389

christ thats a car crash of an interview
how on earth can someone say(and promote) some people should not have free speech?

Unite Against Freedom does seem apt after all

Good interview, just to listen to how contradictory this lot are.
I like Jon Gaunt, shame he is not national radio anymore. Unfortunately he was another one that suffered at the hands of politically correct prats.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Attachments

• cooper3.jpg
    cooper3.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 23

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The Stasi is back.

Police in Berlin have raided ten apartments because residents may have posted “anti-migrant” views online.

Berlin Police completed a large scale raid on internet users Wednesday. The officers ransacked ten separate apartments in the German capital in the suburbs of Spandau, Tempelhof, Marzahn, Hellersdorf and Pankow. The force confiscated mobile phones, narcotics and weapons. Nine suspects were arrested, aged 22-58, and are accused of posting messages critical of migrants, migrant helpers and some anti-semitic slogans on social networks like Facebook, WhatsApp, and Twitter, reports Berliner Morgenpost.

The Berlin police have told media that they already knew of the suspects and said that many of them have what they consider a “right-extremist” background. Police spokesman Stefan Redlich said that while many of the men shared anti-migrant views, “the men do not know each other according to previous findings,” and there was no evidence of any planned conspiracy to commit crime among them.

In some of the homes searched police were forced to admit they hadn’t found anything at all, but Redlich justified the raids saying they were maybe, “people who just once expressed their hate-opinion.” One of the raids in particular was prompted by a Facebook comment to an article regarding an Afghani migrant who was shot dead at the Bulgarian border. The incident took place in October and according to Bulgarian officials it was an accident as a bullet was meant to be a warning shot but ricochet and hit him. The post responded to the article saying that it was unfortunate too few migrants met with a similar fate, as it might scare the rest of them from coming.

Police announced that the raids show Germans that they are not as safe online as they might think. They say that anyone who says something xenophobic, spreads hate toward migrants, or shares what they consider to be xenophobic music, may be next on the list of apartments to be raided in the future.

58 police were involved in the raids and some illegal items were found in a few of the apartments. Police found one revolver handgun, though it was not mentioned if it had any ammunition or whether or not is was deactivated. They also found an air soft gun, which requires a license to own in Germany and a stun gun that appeared to be camouflaged as a flashlight.

Spokesmen Redlich also mentioned that they had found several unconstitutional symbols but did not divulge specifics. Banned symbols in Germany include Nazi era symbols like the swastika and various Nordic runes used by the Nazis during the era.

Berlin has seen a rapid increase in prosecutions for speech on the internet. In 2014 there were 196 investigations into anti-migrant and xenophobic posts, while 2015 saw 289 cases. In the last six months there have been three raids prior to this one, but so far this has been the largest in scale. Investigators have set up a special task force who work with the organization Network Against Nazis (NAN), headed by ex-stasi agent Anetta Kahani, to monitor internet postings across Germany.

Google and Facebook have been criticized for helping the German government crack down on speech that is critical of migrants and of the policies of German chancellor Angela Merkel. The policy led to the deletion of the Facebook account of a young girl who spoke out about the migrant crisis and how she no longer felt safe walking the streets of her town.

Redlich says that the team is constantly searching YouTube, Twitter, WhatsApp and especially Facebook where most cases are pursued because users are forced to use their real names. He said the message of the raids is clear, “the internet is not above the law.”

The raids come just days after British police issued an apparently menacing tweet, warning them not to get into trouble on-line. As reported by Breitbart London, the Greater Glasgow Police offered internet users this helpful advice: “Think before you post or you may receive a visit from us this weekend. Use the internet safely. #thinkbeforeyoupost”.

www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/07/police-raid-social-media-posts/

Merkel is second only to Hitler.

Jan 30, 2008
The Stasi is back.

Police in Berlin have raided ten apartments because residents may have posted “anti-migrant” views online.

Berlin Police completed a large scale raid on internet users Wednesday. The officers ransacked ten separate apartments in the German capital in the suburbs of Spandau, Tempelhof, Marzahn, Hellersdorf and Pankow. The force confiscated mobile phones, narcotics and weapons. Nine suspects were arrested, aged 22-58, and are accused of posting messages critical of migrants, migrant helpers and some anti-semitic slogans on social networks like Facebook, WhatsApp, and Twitter, reports Berliner Morgenpost.

The Berlin police have told media that they already knew of the suspects and said that many of them have what they consider a “right-extremist” background. Police spokesman Stefan Redlich said that while many of the men shared anti-migrant views, “the men do not know each other according to previous findings,” and there was no evidence of any planned conspiracy to commit crime among them.

In some of the homes searched police were forced to admit they hadn’t found anything at all, but Redlich justified the raids saying they were maybe, “people who just once expressed their hate-opinion.” One of the raids in particular was prompted by a Facebook comment to an article regarding an Afghani migrant who was shot dead at the Bulgarian border. The incident took place in October and according to Bulgarian officials it was an accident as a bullet was meant to be a warning shot but ricochet and hit him. The post responded to the article saying that it was unfortunate too few migrants met with a similar fate, as it might scare the rest of them from coming.

Police announced that the raids show Germans that they are not as safe online as they might think. They say that anyone who says something xenophobic, spreads hate toward migrants, or shares what they consider to be xenophobic music, may be next on the list of apartments to be raided in the future.

58 police were involved in the raids and some illegal items were found in a few of the apartments. Police found one revolver handgun, though it was not mentioned if it had any ammunition or whether or not is was deactivated. They also found an air soft gun, which requires a license to own in Germany and a stun gun that appeared to be camouflaged as a flashlight.

Spokesmen Redlich also mentioned that they had found several unconstitutional symbols but did not divulge specifics. Banned symbols in Germany include Nazi era symbols like the swastika and various Nordic runes used by the Nazis during the era.

Berlin has seen a rapid increase in prosecutions for speech on the internet. In 2014 there were 196 investigations into anti-migrant and xenophobic posts, while 2015 saw 289 cases. In the last six months there have been three raids prior to this one, but so far this has been the largest in scale. Investigators have set up a special task force who work with the organization Network Against Nazis (NAN), headed by ex-stasi agent Anetta Kahani, to monitor internet postings across Germany.

Google and Facebook have been criticized for helping the German government crack down on speech that is critical of migrants and of the policies of German chancellor Angela Merkel. The policy led to the deletion of the Facebook account of a young girl who spoke out about the migrant crisis and how she no longer felt safe walking the streets of her town.

Redlich says that the team is constantly searching YouTube, Twitter, WhatsApp and especially Facebook where most cases are pursued because users are forced to use their real names. He said the message of the raids is clear, “the internet is not above the law.”

The raids come just days after British police issued an apparently menacing tweet, warning them not to get into trouble on-line. As reported by Breitbart London, the Greater Glasgow Police offered internet users this helpful advice: “Think before you post or you may receive a visit from us this weekend. Use the internet safely. #thinkbeforeyoupost”.

www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/07/police-raid-social-media-posts/

Merkel is second only to Hitler.

Himmler must be turning in his grave
regards
DR

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Shame they couldn't show such diligence and heavy handedness when their country women were being assaulted and abused in Cologne and other cities on NYE

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ass-sex-attacks-leaked-document-a7130476.html

2,000 men 'sexually assaulted 1,200 women' at Cologne New Year's Eve party

Halina Wawzyniak, a lawmaker from the Left Party, told The Washington Post last week that immigration issues and sexual-assault cases should not be linked, as refugees could end up facing a "double punishment" by being deported. "The debate used to be about 'no means no'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here