Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wouldnt happen In Germany

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Interesting. According to Soulman and Bushy, I am the one to blame if these type of threads go bad but I haven't posted for a while and they both still seem to have found someone to hurl insults and get aggressive at. It really does make one wonder if they just get aggressive at anyone that challenges them. Hmmmm

When hurling insults is all you've got your gonna hurl them.

Just makes me laugh when they do it and then whinge when their threads get moved.

D

Deleted member 22389

Seeing as there have been a few of these rapes and assaults apart from Cologne, I think that Syrians have also been involved. Again how do we know who the "few" are. Perhaps families with children should be the priority rather than swathes of young men.

Talking on the radio a few days ago, the balance between Men and Women in Germany and other countries will end up becoming an issue.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yep, and i make no bones about it , though i'll take issue with your description of it being ''a few''.

And I respect that. At least you say what you mean and stick to it. It's batshit mental and usually angry but at least you stick to your guns.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Really, bit of a sweeping and insulting post. I think you will find that the UK has been helping thousands and thousands for years. Where do you think the billions and billions of aid we give every year is going. I think you will find that the UK gives the second largest amount of aid in the world, cetainly doing a lot more than the country you live in.
I think you will find the UK is helping many innocent people, that reflects on the many that want to live here and get help via here.
Do you not think that helping innocent people at source is better than risking the rape/terrorism and non integration of many, not just a few.
Maybe you ought to read up on how much this country does help, and remember we hopefully have a duty to protect our own from the "few".

That is because most people in the uk are sound. You lot would withdraw all that help in a heartbeat. Thankfully you are in a minority.

You really should make up your mind though.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
there once was a whore from berlin
who had an enormous quim
it wasn't the size
that attracted the flies
but the jelly that stuck to the rim.

other thread not good enough for ya....??? too many questions for ya...??

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
That is because most people in the uk are sound. You lot would withdraw all that help in a heartbeat. Thankfully you are in a minority.

I think you take on this from so far away is wrong.
The UK is indeed very generous with aid abroad,especially towards helping directly with refugee funding at source(camps etc). I havnt heard anyone saying all this aid should be withdrawn in a heartbeat. This is certainly a larger question being asked by a growing number of people about our foreign aid budget in general,especially when you find out things like we are paying millions towards flood defences in another country yet here at home schemes are dropped because of lack of funds..........that cant be right in anyones books

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

You're deluded if you think thats the case, but we all know how out of touch with the groundswell of opinion you can be................from 12,000 miles away.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The UK is indeed very generous with aid abroad,especially towards helping directly with refugee funding at source(camps etc). I havnt heard anyone saying all this aid should be withdrawn in a heartbeat. This is certainly a larger question being asked by a growing number of people about our foreign aid budget in general,especially when you find out things like we are paying millions towards flood defences in another country yet here at home schemes are dropped because of lack of funds..........that cant be right in anyones books

"heard anyone saying all this aid should be withdrawn in a heartbeat."
Of course nobody has said this, BF's agenda is to try and make out then anybody that has any issues to where the billions and billions is being spent, is an uncaring soul at best. Money given to leaders that spend in on themselves, money that is going to countries that spend it on weapons (which are often used against our troops) money that is given to places that can afford space programmes etc. This of course annoys many here, but of course it is just the perceived, heartless right wingers :rolleyes:
Meanwhile we have a chap that does not contribute to the UK aid funds preaching to us how we should feel and how/where it should be used.
I believe we give between a few billion and many many billions to about 49 countries, no problem giving to the people that need it, but we all know that some do not.
India for example said they did not need it, but still for 5 years after they continued to receive around 12BN a year.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Foreign aid is a different discussion and we all know that it is usually used for political purposes. The help I was referring to was help for the asylum seekers that are in europe. I concede my take on this may be wrong but the fact is these threads do nothing to convince me.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
"heard anyone saying all this aid should be withdrawn in a heartbeat."
Of course nobody has said this, BF's agenda is to try and make out then anybody that has any issues to where the billions and billions is being spent, is an uncaring soul at best. Money given to leaders that spend in on themselves, money that is going to countries that spend it on weapons (which are often used against our troops) money that is given to places that can afford space programmes etc. This of course annoys many here, but of course it is just the perceived, heartless right wingers :rolleyes:
Meanwhile we have a chap that does not contribute to the UK aid funds preaching to us how we should feel and how/where it should be used.
I believe we give between a few billion and many many billions to about 49 countries, no problem giving to the people that need it, but we all know that some do not.
India for example said they did not need it, but still for 5 years after they continued to receive around 12BN a year.

Like i say I was referring to help for Asylum seekers (staying on topic) rather than foreign aid (going off topic).

We all know that foregin aid is used for political purposes rather than for help.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
there once was a whore from berlin
who had an enormous quim
it wasn't the size
that attracted the flies
but the jelly that stuck to the rim.

other thread not good enough for ya....??? too many questions for ya...??

You asked some questions? I thought you just went on a bit of a rant about arabs.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Like i say I was referring to help for Asylum seekers (staying on topic) rather than foreign aid (going off topic).

We all know that foregin aid is used for political purposes rather than for help.

The help was going to "Asylum seekers", have you not read or been listening to the news.... It was the "Asylum seekers" that were raping/molesting the girls in Cologne, read the reports, let alone the other places.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The help was going to "Asylum seekers", have you not read or been listening to the news.... It was the "Asylum seekers" that were raping/molesting the girls in Cologne, read the reports, let alone the other places.

So why are you banging on about foreign aid??

Edit: never mind it is getting tiresome talking to someone who cannot stick to their own points.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Help is going to Asylum seekers, these obviously do not appreciate it.

"Germany Says 22 Asylum Seekers Are Among Those Sought for New Year’s Eve Assaults
Cologne’s police chief removed over his handling of incident; heightened debate over Chancellor Angela Merkel’s welcoming stance toward refugees "

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Foreign aid is a different discussion and we all know that it is usually used for political purposes. The help I was referring to was help for the asylum seekers that are in europe. I concede my take on this may be wrong but the fact is these threads do nothing to convince me.

"help for the asylum seekers that are in europe." is what you stated, they are getting help and Germany Says 22 Asylum Seekers Are Among Those Sought for New Year’s Eve Assaults.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You asked some questions?

Apologies for not reading through your back catalogue but could you set out your views and/or a few possible solutions to address the legitimate concerns about probably the three biggest issues that most of these threads cover ....

1.) Mass unprecedented immigration to the UK.

2.) Processing/vetting a million plus refugees/migrants so only the 'genuine' cases get the well deserved assistance.

3.) How to combat Islamic radicalisation/incompatibility of some widely held basic fundamental Islamic beliefs with western values.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
So why are you banging on about foreign aid??

Edit: never mind it is getting tiresome talking to someone who cannot stick to their own points.

It was in reply to your earlier post when you stated quote "You chaps want to throw up the walls and refuse thousands of innocent people based on the action of a few. It is there is black and white old chap. If you don't see how that looks then I cannot help you or explain it anyto help thousands and thousand more. it really isn't difficult."

Merely pointing out that WE, as in the UK, give billions away in foreign aid, some which is abused, some which could be used in helping the " thousands of innocent people" you mention.

Do you ever read what you write, or do you just forget and plough on regardless

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Apologies for not reading through your back catalogue but could you set out your views and/or a few possible solutions to address the legitimate concerns about probably the three biggest issues that most of these threads cover ....

2.) Processing/vetting a million plus refugees/migrants so only the 'genuine' cases get the well deserved assistance.

3.) How to combat Islamic radicalisation/incompatibility of some widely held basic fundamental Islamic beliefs with western values.

Sure although they will be highly summarised

to be honest I don't really have any strong views on this as it is all wrapped up in the EU in or out debate so is highly complex. What I will say is that if the Uk government is going to continue with such large numbers of immigrants it need to vastly improve services.

The main problem with the immigration debate IMHO is that it is used by those in power to distract the masses from the right royal screwing that it being enforced on them by said power brokers. Immigrants and foreigners are a far easier target for people than those who are really taking things away from them.

Unless this is addressed on a global scale and countries (including my adopted one) start to take in more refugees then certain areas are going to continue to take an imbalanced amount of Asylum Seekers. It seems pretty clear to me that the reason Europe has so many Asylum Seekers making a beeline for it is that firstly their is a minimal chance of finding refuge through the overcrowded refugee camps and if there is a chance then it takes years for that process to bear fruit. Secondly many of the countries taking in refugees closer to or in the middle east are full to breaking point with numbers of refugees.

The systems currently in place (based on UN protocols from 1955) are inadequate and out of date and desperately need revisiting. The main problem i have with the solutions often offered on these threads is that it appears that many people are simply happy to push the problem elsewhere rather than address it (I may be wrong about this as it is difficult to pin people down on this point). As i have said a few times I think we have a responsibility to assist these people, this is for two reasons: firstly because i think that if people need help we have a responsibility to do so (bleeding heart etc etc) and secondly we are wrapped up via our elected governments in the problems that are causing the refugee crisis in the first place.

I am not convinced that their are basic fundamental Islamic beliefs that are incompatible with western values. There are certainly some Muslims who believe stuff that is incompatible with Western values but that isn't to say they are fundamental to Islam. The Muslims i know and have encountered rub along quite nicely with everyone else and show no incompatible beliefs or values. Those extremists spoiling for a fight on this issue (on both sides) would have us believe that we can't live together but personally I think this is bullshit propaganda.

What the extremists want is to drive a wedge between Islam and the rest of the world. They want us to fear Islam and hate Islam. If we do this then they are getting what they want. They also get a whole lot of support due to the west bombing middle eastern countries, so they want this to continue as it drives their cause. So my first suggestion is to not give them what they want!

It seems to me that suggestions made about choking the supply lines to groups like ISIS is the way to go. Sadly it seems that this would involve upsetting some of our allies in the region (Saudi Arabia etc) and possibly depending on the validity of the reports mean a distinct down turn in the US arms trade. This approach may also involve the US (and by extension the UK and Australia et al) taking a less hands on role in the middle east. Sadly none of this is likely to happen so I guess the only viable answer is continued air strikes or 'boots on the ground". Air strikes I feel are giving them what they want so i am hesitant to support this.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It was in reply to your earlier post when you stated quote "You chaps want to throw up the walls and refuse thousands of innocent people based on the action of a few. It is there is black and white old chap. If you don't see how that looks then I cannot help you or explain it anyto help thousands and thousand more. it really isn't difficult."

Merely pointing out that WE, as in the UK, give billions away in foreign aid, some which is abused, some which could be used in helping the " thousands of innocent people" you mention.

Do you ever read what you write, or do you just forget and plough on regardless

So, now you know that I was not referring to foreign aid are you going to address the point I was making or are you going to keep banging on about it?

This is your 4th post since I confirmed what I was saying so I am guessing not.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You asked some questions? I thought you just went on a bit of a rant about arabs.

i asked you a few specific questions which you ignored and continued baiting others on an alternative thread.....anyway , your views and mine are incompatible , we've confirmed that so there is zero point debating any further . i recommend you become teachers union rep for your school and use that as a springboard into politics.....you're a perfect fit....:kiss::wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here