Wouldnt happen In Germany

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You don't have to swear to be offensive. Your default response when someone doesn't agree with you is to get immediately personal about stuff. I could quote dozens of posts from you where you have come onto a thread for the sole purpose of saying something personal about someone. Yes. let's leave it there.

Dozens!!, your doing it again, yeah ok, best you leave it there.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Political correctness: the minority imposing uniformity of thought on the majority in the name of diversity.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Too embarrassed to , who are these people that are prepared to censor the truth
regards
DR

is not printing a story "censoring the truth"?

If people want to talk about newspapers which do not print stories which go against their agenda, then the Mail and the Express are probably the worst offenders........ Quite apart form the straightforward lies that they print on occasion, or probably fairly often.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I'm surprised there wasn't a reaction from local men the night it happened. I would like to think that if that happened in London it wouldn't be long before a group of citizens got together and rounded up the criminals.

That would be unlikely, I would think.

Last edited:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
oh well, the div's with their heads in the sand wont see this :nono:
regards
DR

You might be interested to know this was a major story on page 3 of the Guardian this morning.

But on reading on through the thread, I think it has sort of lost its point......

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
If the attitudes on this thread are anything to go by and potentially repeated in other European countries, there WILL be unrest ahead in most of them.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
If the attitudes on this thread are anything to go by and potentially repeated in other European countries, there WILL be unrest ahead in most of them.

It's a clash of cultures. Muslims are taught that Muslim women are second class citizens and non Muslims are third class. Until the four Saudi princesses are freed it is hard to believe otherwise because Saudi represent popular Islam.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why is this even a debate ? 1000 men en masse molesting women is totally bloody unacceptable in any European country. There is no excusing it and needs a very hardline now before it becomes a norm

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I'm surprised there wasn't a reaction from local men the night it happened. I would like to think that if that happened in London it wouldn't be long before a group of citizens got together and rounded up the criminals.

I think that if they did they would have been the ones arrested as mad as that seems

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Why is this even a debate ? 1000 men en masse molesting women is totally bloody unacceptable in any European country. There is no excusing it and needs a very hardline now before it becomes a norm

I could not agree more -it is precisely as you say. The problem is the hardline bit - I suspect that it has become the norm, because of authorities refusal to take any sort of hardline when minorities are involved for fear of the usual vocal but unrepresentative minority screaming "wacists" at them. Listening to German TV last night, and the Cologne mayor advising women to dress "properly" and the comment from the newscaster that none of the present wave of migrants was responsible, you can see why those advocating a more hardline approach are less than motivated to run the gauntlet. German Police have now said that this has been going on before, albeit not on the scale of this year, and it is hard to resist the conclusion that political correctness has played its shameful part.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
This thread is essentially the usual, nasty, loudmouthed right wingers who have taken a real grip on this board, using other people's horrific experience as a tool to further their racist agenda. They should be ashamed of themselves. They won't be because of who they are.
I've stayed out of this thread up until now. You are typical of the ignorant left-wing hand wringers who look the other way
and pretend that nothing is happening. You have to wake up to the fact that this was 1000 men of African and Arab appearance that molested and sexually assaulted women. This fact has been reported it isn't made up it's fact.How would you have reacted if it was a female relative of yours. Continued to look the other way? Wake up.Smell the coffee It's happening. All of the people voicing their concern doesn't mean they're racist. Then again that's what the left do isn't it. Brand everyone a racist.
I have a friend who lives in Stockholm and he tells me that the Swedish people are very worried of what is happening to their country and they are relieved that they are now at last putting border controls in place. Does that make the Swedes racist? I would like to think not because I find them like Britain a very tolerant nation. Even they've had enough. Carry on looking the other way,mind how you go.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I've stayed out of this thread up until now. You are typical of the ignorant left-wing hand wringers who look the other way
and pretend that nothing is happening. You have to wake up to the fact that this was 1000 men of African and Arab appearance that molested and sexually assaulted women. This fact has been reported it isn't made up it's fact.How would you have reacted if it was a female relative of yours. Continued to look the other way? Wake up.Smell the coffee It's happening. All of the people voicing their concern doesn't mean they're racist. Then again that's what the left do isn't it. Brand everyone a racist.
I have a friend who lives in Stockholm and he tells me that the Swedish people are very worried of what is happening to their country and they are relieved that they are now at last putting border controls in place. Does that make the Swedes racist? I would like to think not because I find them like Britain a very tolerant nation. Even they've had enough. Carry on looking the other way,mind how you go.

Very well put.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
It seems the majority consensus on this thread is right of centre when measured on the political spectrum. More liberal left leaning posters have had their arguments repeatedly shown to be misguided, incorrect and the end product of rose tinted spectacle wearing. Then the thread is moved to the 'other stuff'.

Quelle surprise?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
When all the hand wringers and liberal lefftie apologists wake up to the fact THEIR female members may have 'hands on butt or breasts' some day soon, or even orifice penetration, then they will spout a different tune.

EDIT: For me the fact this thread has been moved to other stuff is disgraceful.
Bozza and crew; are you the new BBC? MSM?

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

How apt that you put "Carry on looking the other way" on this thread that has been moved to "Other stuff and Archive"

Tells you all you need to know about peoples attitude and political correctness when 1000 immigrants can rob, and rape and you get called a racist for stressing concern.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I think it rather sad that a social media forum (admittedly football based) chooses to relegate a main stream article (even if not football based) to other stuff through fear or disapproval.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
I think it rather sad that a social media forum (admittedly football based) chooses to relegate a main stream article (even if not football based) to other stuff through fear or disapproval.

It is rather sad, its also very predictable...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports