Wouldnt happen In Germany

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Paris and Texas scared the shyt out a lot of people.They feel threatened by it either directly or indirectly, for themselves or others. Do you thing its a good idea to antagonise these people?

What, and I mean this genuinely, on earth are you talking about? Are you on glue? Either way, I don't like your time, calm that down please.

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Your a narcissist, this prevents you grasping there are people with very different mindsets to yours. There is a good phrase that sums up your behaviuor on here(and 1 or 2 others), and that is that you are pushing your luck.

Not sure you've got the right use of narcissist. A narcissist has no belief system other than the egotistical admiration of themselves. Narcissus cared for nothing as he gazed at his own reflection and lost his will to live dying as he stared in love with himself.

Someone having a mindset in which their beliefs are contrary to others and therefore others must be wrong isn't a narcissist as you're saying they have beliefs to start with. Do you not mean sanctimonious or self righteous?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
What, and I mean this genuinely, on earth are you talking about? Are you on glue?

I mean this genuinely. If I posted that a friend or relative of mine had been harmed by a jihadi type and you served up your usual flippant abusive response, like far-right, racist etc then I would be looking for you in real life. I dont consider myself the far end of crazy.... yet lol, but I cant vouch for everyone can you?,

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Your a narcissist, this prevents you grasping there are people with very different mindsets to yours. There is a good phrase that sums up your behaviuor on here(and 1 or 2 others), and that is that you are pushing your luck.

Can you clarify please, in what respect he (and 1 or 2 others) are 'pushing their luck'?

Paris and Texas scared the shyt out a lot of people.They feel threatened by it either directly or indirectly, for themselves or others. Do you thing its a good idea to antagonise these people?

That hasn't achieved the clarity I was hoping for, tbh.

Some people (the right wingers on this thread?) are 'shit scared' because of what happened in Paris, and because of that, if Nibble keeps posting along these lines, he's 'antagonising' them? What's going to happen to him?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I mean this genuinely. If I posted that a friend or relative of mine had been harmed by a jihadi type and you served up your usual flippant abusive response, like far-right, racist etc then I would be looking for you in real life. I dont consider myself the far end of crazy.... yet lol, but I cant vouch for everyone can you?,

And when have I EVER done that? You are talking utter shit. Calm yourself.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Badfish and Dave in Prague are 2 vocal ones. Both are oblivious to different points of view.

To prove yours or others tolerance of alternative points of view, you're basically suggesting they'll be looked for in real life - to show them what tolerating a different point of view looks like?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Badfish and Dave in Prague are 2 vocal ones. Both are oblivious to different points of view.

It's not oblivious. It's called disagreeing. I happen to agree that immigration is out of control what I disagree with is one or two members on here, swaggering about talking right wing, reactionary bollocks and getting threatening and insulting when they are challenged on it. I'm sorry if you don't like that but I don't really care. Come looking for me, I cannot stop you doing that. I hope you have a lot of fun trying to teach me a lesson.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
That hasn't achieved the clarity I was hoping for, tbh.

Some people (the right wingers on this thread?) are 'shit scared' because of what happened in Paris, and because of that, if Nibble keeps posting along these lines, he's 'antagonising' them? What's going to happen to him?

I have no idea, I am presenting a very negative dynamic. Rightwingers and others,The issue I expressed was in the form of mindsets so mental stability and stress rather than politics.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have no idea, I am presenting a very negative dynamic. Rightwingers and others,The issue I expressed was in the form of mindsets so mental stability and stress rather than politics.

So basically, 'Don't challenge nonsense written on the internet, just in case the writer turns out to be mentally unstable and violent'?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
To prove yours or others tolerance of alternative points of view, you're basically suggesting they'll be looked for in real life - to show them what tolerating a different point of view looks like?

As I said its got nothing to do with points of view. Its mindsets and the way things can escalate if unchecked, I was pointing out nipples antagonistic posting, NF etc. I may not agree with Her tubthumper, for example, but he does not go about politics in the same manner and is a pleasure to read. Nipple is worrying to read.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
As I said its got nothing to do with points of view. Its mindsets and the way things can escalate if unchecked, I was pointing out nipples antagonistic posting, NF etc. I may not agree with Her tubthumper, for example, but he does not go about politics in the same manner and is a pleasure to read. Nipple is worrying to read.

Worrying? How?

You believe having a different opinion is antagonistic? Very odd.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
So basically, 'Don't challenge nonsense written on the internet, just in case the writer turns out to be mentally unstable and violent'?

No, nothing to do with content but manner of delivery,and yes to an extent as issues can destabilise people. Especially when fear and antagonism are involved.How hard is this to grasp?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No, nothing to do with content but manner of delivery,and yes to an extent as issues can destabilise people. Especially when fear and antagonism are involved.How hard is this to grasp?

The only time people get aggressive and threaten violence on here is not through fear, I assure you. It's by being an aggressive person who cannot handle critisism. Get over it. And no, I'm not particularly pleasant to a couple of certain posters on here because of one of them making threatening phone calls and a couple of them using personal information against me as cheap shots on here and continually baiting other users. I don't sit around feeling ill towards them, I'm just never going to be very pleasant to them.

Can I suggest people stop taking themselves so bloody seriously on here and stop taking everything so personally.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I think that if people cannot accept questionning of their viewpoint from anonymous posters on an internet discussion board, then the problem is theirs. I feel that your fears of consequences are overstated.

Hopefully you are not a violent psychopath who is now going to hunt me down.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Point of fact it's you and Bushy who get threads moved, due to your abuse of other users.

If you can find any of my posts that have #### or more ####### in them, or any posts where the emotion of a face waving the fist in a sexual manner, or indeed any posts where i have called you a "vile man" and worse..........like your replies to me, then go ahead and quote them.
I may be guilty of insinuating that you tell a few porkies after your assurances of leaving the country etc, and i may have alluded to opinion that you might be a bit of a Walter Mitty, but nasty insults like yours i have not put up.
They don't really bother me, but when you deal it out and then complain when you get it back in spades from some, it as has been quoted a bit hypocritical.
I thought this thread was quite important and it was being debated quite well until you appeared this morning. My opinion of course.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If you can find any of my posts that have #### or more ####### in them, or any posts where the emotion of a face waving the fist in a sexual manner, or indeed any posts where i have called you a "vile man" and worse..........like your replies to me, then go ahead and quote them.
I may be guilty of insinuating that you tell a few porkies after your assurances of leaving the country etc, and i may have alluded to opinion that you might be a bit of a Walter Mitty, but nasty insults like yours i have not put up.
They don't really bother me, but when you deal it out and then complain when you get it back in spades from some, it as has been quoted a bit hypocritical.
I thought this thread was quite important and it was being debated quite well until you appeared this morning. My opinion of course.

You don't have to swear to be offensive. Your default response when someone doesn't agree with you is to get immediately personal about stuff. I could quote dozens of posts from you where you have come onto a thread for the sole purpose of saying something personal about someone. And yes , this thread was happily going along with you and the usual crew talking bollocks, it got upset when you got challenged on it and immediately became aggressive. But, you will never be convinced otherwise, as I won't, so I'll leave it there. Nothing new to be said is there really.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
All of the above could easily apply to you. And yes , this thread was happily going along with you and the usual crew talking bollocks, it got upset when you got challenged on it and immediately became aggressive. But, you will never be convinced otherwise, as I won't, so I'll leave it there. Nothing new to be said is there really.

As i said.

" then go ahead and quote them"............but you can't.
I will leave it there..

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
As i said.

" then go ahead and quote them"............but you can't.
I will leave it there..

You don't have to swear to be offensive. Your default response when someone doesn't agree with you is to get immediately personal about stuff. I could quote dozens of posts from you where you have come onto a thread for the sole purpose of saying something personal about someone. Yes. let's leave it there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports