Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wouldnt happen In Germany

D

Deleted member 22389

Die Welt reports that the “Elephant club“, a nightclub in the city of Bielefeld, was attacked by an organized mob of about 500 immigrant men.
Nightclub bouncers phoned the police when the mob became aggressive and started throwing fireworks, but before the police could arrive, the mob broke into the nightclub and then started to grope the groins and chests of female visitors.
http://irishpatriots581.wix.com/iri...and-grope-women/cjds/569120f50cf2f5ee60f611fe

But according to the women from the green party in germany these incidents are not uncommon in other countries, apparently we all do it, its part of male culture. Just wonder how much more evidence germany needs to wake up.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If ONLY we had taken Bushy et al more seriously a year or two ago NONE of this would have happened.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
The really delightful thing about the manic intensity between 'lefties' and the 'right' is that there is only going to be one outcome. Events (future) will engineer that all on their own.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So there's 4 threads, all moved to the bin, consisting of the usual 4 or 5 patronising right wingers insulting anyone en mass that dares to disagree with them and congratulating themselves on how clever they are for seeing what was going to happen. Heads up, we all saw it, a few of us mentioned it, we just didn't spend two years posting the same thing over and over. It's no surprise it got put in this section, it reads like some NF message board, mods were rightly embarrassed to have it on the main board I should imagine.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No idea really Nibble but you have a unique 'style' on NSC and I guess there must be a fair few having you on ignore.

And? What a pointless conjecture. I get the impression very few use the ignore function because they prefer to hear opinions, whether they agree with them or not. Not everyone is a closed minded as yourself ;-)

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
And? What a pointless conjecture. Most on here dont actually have a problem with me, just you self righteous right wing nutters. I get the impression very few use the ignore function because they prefer to hear opinions, whether they agree with them or not. Not everyone is a closed minded as yourself ;-)

Oh Nibble I am not closed minded, you amuse me chap.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You're seriously citing Neo Nazi sites now? The little credibility you held on this board has just evaporated. Smooth drop Soulman, smooth.

Trouble making again eh. as i stated it was the content (which obviously you would not comment on, rather deflect as per) as i support and like the Jews actually.

See if you take any notice of this plum.... Labour MP Clare Short blames New Year sex assaults in Germany on "racism and poverty"
I can think of few clearer illustrations of the moral bankruptcy of the Left than this. First, she retreats to the fallback lie the leftists has been telling: that the sex crimes were incidental; the real intent was robbery. The Frankfurt police have specifically refuted this claim (see here).

Then she compares this mass sexual predation to 1980s race riots in Britain, claiming they were both inspired by racism and poverty. In Britain, the Left now celebrates these race riots as a righteous Uprising against oppressive White Powah. Will mass Muslim sexual assault against kuffar women one day be celebrated as a praiseworthy response to "Islamophobia"?
http://diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/labour-mp-clare-short-blames-new-year.html?m=1

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Trouble making again eh. as i stated it was the content (which obviously you would not comment on, rather deflect as per) as i support and like the Jews actually.

See if you take any notice of this plum.... Labour MP Clare Short blames New Year sex assaults in Germany on "racism and poverty"
I can think of few clearer illustrations of the moral bankruptcy of the Left than this. First, she retreats to the fallback lie the leftists has been telling: that the sex crimes were incidental; the real intent was robbery. The Frankfurt police have specifically refuted this claim (see here).

Then she compares this mass sexual predation to 1980s race riots in Britain, claiming they were both inspired by racism and poverty. In Britain, the Left now celebrates these race riots as a righteous Uprising against oppressive White Powah. Will mass Muslim sexual assault against kuffar women one day be celebrated as a praiseworthy response to "Islamophobia"?
http://diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/labour-mp-clare-short-blames-new-year.html?m=1

Pfft. The fact you think it's acceptable to post links to Nazi websites yet accuse me of troublemaking tells us all we need to know about you. Great work, dude.

And no I shan't comment on the idea that anti immigration mob causes the trouble, it's a ridiculous idea not worthy of my thoughts.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Pfft. The fact you think it's acceptable to post links to Nazi websites yet accuse me of troublemaking tells us all we need to know about you. Great work, dude.

Not answered again i see, a bit like you could not answer when you stated quote "your quote: "you spent 2 years starting threads on exactly that subject"....and it was found that no threads on Other Stuff has been started by me...but one by you.
I don't suppose you will answer anything will you. What's all this "dude" and "smooth drop", are you auditioning for a part again.

So, any views on this.
"Britain’s first female sharia law judge has issued a brazen warning that flies in the face of UK law, stating that the “government cannot ask Muslims not to have more than one wife”.

The news comes on the back of a report by the Times newspaper which claims that Britain is experiencing a “surge” in Sharia marriages, as young British Muslims adopt a more hardline religious stance than their parents."
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...t-ask-muslims-not-to-have-more-than-one-wife/

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Not answered again i see, a bit like you could not answer when you stated quote "your quote: "you spent 2 years starting threads on exactly that subject"....and it was found that no threads on Other Stuff has been started by me...but one by you.
I don't suppose you will answer anything will you. What's all this "dude" and "smooth drop", are you auditioning for a part again.

So, any views on this.
"Britain’s first female sharia law judge has issued a brazen warning that flies in the face of UK law, stating that the “government cannot ask Muslims not to have more than one wife”.

The news comes on the back of a report by the Times newspaper which claims that Britain is experiencing a “surge” in Sharia marriages, as young British Muslims adopt a more hardline religious stance than their parents."
http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...t-ask-muslims-not-to-have-more-than-one-wife/

All these stories you get hysterical about are a combination of utter nonsense, scaremongering and outright lies from all sides. I have no real comments because they are not worth commenting on. Plus I don't really want your Nazi and far right web sites in my search history.

This ridiculous sharia "judge" can say what she's like until she's blue in the face, bigamy is and will continue to be illegal in this country and anyone found guilty of it, Muslim or otherwise will be prosecuted. That's not going to change because of something she says. Believe me.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Responding to the sexual assaults in Cologne and Hamburg, Slovakian Prime Minister Robert Fico has reiterated his aim to allow no Muslims into the country. According to reports, some of the attackers were refugees.

Robert Fico said on Thursday that Slovakia would fight against immigration from Muslim countries to prevent attacks like last year’s shootings in Paris and large-scale assaults of women in Germany, which took place on New Year’s Eve.
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2016/01/1...-pm-vows-to-not-even-take-one-muslim-refugee/

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Responding to the sexual assaults in Cologne and Hamburg, Slovakian Prime Minister Robert Fico has reiterated his aim to allow no Muslims into the country. According to reports, some of the attackers were refugees.

Robert Fico said on Thursday that Slovakia would fight against immigration from Muslim countries to prevent attacks like last year’s shootings in Paris and large-scale assaults of women in Germany, which took place on New Year’s Eve.
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2016/01/1...-pm-vows-to-not-even-take-one-muslim-refugee/

So Fico is suggesting that it is Muslims that are the problem and he will keep them all out to prevent more trouble. I was of the understanding that you thought it was wrong to blame all Muslims for the actions of a few. This seems to be exactly was this fella is doing. I assume you don't support his stance?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here