Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Would you???????

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Would you swear allegiance to the new king?
For me it's a big fat no, whether you're there or not.
This would suit the sycophants and royal pundits, that already ooze their indulgence :shootself

People watching the ceremony will be invited to say the words: "I swear that I will pay true allegiance to Your Majesty, and to your heirs and successors according to law - so help me God."​

Last edited:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

This would suit the sycophants and royal pundits, that already ooze their indulgence :shootself

People watching the ceremony will be invited to say the words: "I swear that I will pay true allegiance to Your Majesty, and to your heirs and successors according to law - so help me God."​

At least they have added "....so help me God."

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Absolutely not, though sadly I’m sure plenty will be plenty of people standing in front of the TV, pledging with that added jeopardy of involving God.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I think most people’s reaction to being told to do something is No / you can’t tell me what to do. increasingly in this day and age people will fight and murder you for even asking! No surprise an overwhelming rejection therefore. Especially in Sussex. We won’t be druv…

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

You cheeky chap AR. NSC loves one of these;

Image result for indignation meter gif

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here