Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you take a win v Bournemouth but defeat v BHA obsessed ‘The Chels’

Would you take a win v Bournemouth but defeat v BHA obsessed ‘The Chels’

• Yes

Votes: 98 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 44 31.0%

• Total voters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Take a win but actually quite looking forward to what "youth" team is playing on Wednesday and how they get on given Chelsea should be targeting this cup given they won't win the league and not in Europe this season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’ve changed my mind now - ignore this poll 😀

kojak

Jan 17, 2022
Because I want to win in the Premier and not a nonsense cup like the carabou Cup or whatever you call it. Its not rocket science
Haven't won a trophy for over 100 years (yes,let that sink in)

But you'd rather beat Bournemouth in the league,which will change absolutely nothing
Even if it means qualifying for the CL,all that means is more money,but no trophies

Before you say,where's my ambition?
Teams that win the PL and CL also win the domestic cups too

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
But you'd rather beat Bournemouth in the league,which will change absolutely nothing
Even if it means qualifying for the CL,all that means is more money,but no trophies
The win against Bournemouth might be decisive in the long run, and may be a pivotal factor in whether we qualify for Champions League or not.
Plus, qualifying for the Champions League would be significant for the club; to play at the top of European competition would be a dream come true for many Brighton fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here