Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would You Take A Point?

Take a point?

• Yes - They're top of and league and at home for crying out loud

Votes: 73 73.7%
  • No - Gus and the boys are perfectly capable of giving this lot a good hidin'

Votes: 26 26.3%

• Total voters

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Yes a draw would leave us only three points adrift of 'boro (if we win our game in hand) and we have them to play with a superior goal difference. I'd snap your hands off.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
God yeah, anything would be a bonus tonight as far as I'm concerned.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
No, I would rather lose going for a win than play for a draw. We have drawn too many games being over cautious and that is the reason why we outside of the playoffs at the moment.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No. If we get a point, I shall be writing to the Football League requesting they take it back.

Three points or nothing.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The are undefeated in 9, 8 points clear at the top of the table, we're inconsistent and have had chances to make the most of a game in hand and failed to really take it. Would suggest a point would be good.

On the other hand, this season this division has been quite unpredictable, why accept anything other than 3 points before a match?

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
I have a strange feeling about this one - they will be onto us and looking to win - either we do something utterly suicidal (a la Palace) in the first 10 minutes or so otherwise I fancy us to make life very difficult for them. Big crowd, reasonable away following - I udnerstand we may around 800 there - and a side looking to be aggressive at home. I just wonder whether this could be a turning point for us. Having said that, a loss doesnt end our chances - especially when you look at who we have to play in the last 14 or so games.

ONly lost 7 all season - lets back the boys and I hope Poyet sees as much opportunity from this game as I do. Having said that I am no expert.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
"And we're not coming for a poxy point either"

"Please stay off the pitch while Sam and the lads do a lap of honour"

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I'd take a point, then get on to winning ways for the next few games to give us some momentum to take into the Palarse game

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Yes, in reality I would take a point. It will keep us in touch of the play-offs and this is easily the hardest game in Championship football at the moment, I would take a point. I suspect Gus would too, but there's no reason for us to have an inferiority complex. We CAN go there and win, but we'll need to raise our level above what it has been recently.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Of course.

A 'poxy point' as a cardiff fan once called it is a good result tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here