Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would You Like To See Di Canio at Brighton?

Di Canio at the Albion

• Yes

Votes: 18 12.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 87.6%

• Total voters

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
He has achieved less than Poyet so far in his career, to my mind there is no evidence we would do any better under him.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This. To the extent that I'd have to take a break from football if he ever took charge of the Albion.

Much as I hate it when people come out with this sort of thing (e.g. Phil Collins threatening to move to Switzerland if Labour got it) I actually agree with you.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
More chance of Tony Bloom selling to Simon Jordan.

Thank god there are a majority of sane sensible people on here judging by the poll. One of the most egotistical obnoxious individuals to be involved in English football management.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
You ain't havin' him, he's coming home to the Hammers at the end of the season :banana:

Don't want him anyway - thank you very much.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Thing is not wanting him because of his political beliefs is just another form of discrimination. We are ABOVE all that here. Politics and football should not mix.

I can understand his mangerial record or unproven etc etc.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Thing is not wanting him because of his political beliefs is just another form of discrimination. We are ABOVE all that here. Politics and football should not mix.

For me, it's not just politics. I would not want the confrontational volatile style of management, and i think Tony Bloom has more sense than that as well.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

Not really. Lots of jobs make you do a Equal Opportunities or something part of your application. I don't imagine many people would get a job if they said I really like Mussolini as part of that.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Not really. Lots of jobs make you do a Equal Opportunities or something part of your application. I don't imagine many people would get a job if they said I really like Mussolini as part of that.

Well funnily enough it religious beliefs on an application that you dont have to answer. Not political beliefs.

- - - Updated - - -

I would not want the confrontational volatile style of management, and i think Tony Bloom has more sense than that as well.

See now thats fine as a reason.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
He'll either be at Leeds, or at West Ham at the start of next season.

Can't see him ever being our manager.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Di Canio is an avowed fascist, and Tony Bloom is Jewish, so I would be surprised...

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Well funnily enough it religious beliefs on an application that you dont have to answer. Not political beliefs.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure I understand your arsey point. If you go the job interview, they ask you about 'equal opportunities" and your answer is " I refuse to talk about equal opportunities", I don't think you'd get the job

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here