Votes: 31 24.2%
  • No - it's just not worth the risk

Votes: 97 75.8%

• Total voters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would go again same as I went to Turkey after terrorist attacks, New York, Berlin etc.

I travel to London two to three days a week as well, life goes on otherwise you would end up being a recluse if you said you would never go anywhere where there has been a terrorist attack.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would go again same as I went to Turkey after terrorist attacks, New York, Berlin etc.

I travel to London two to three days a week as well, life goes on otherwise you would end up being a recluse if you said you would never go anywhere where there has been a terrorist attack.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
freak random occurrences.

Not freak as it is happening time and time again.

Not random as it was quite likely to occur again after the attacks in March, in a country with an active Islamic extremist minority and geographically next door to Libya.

But hey, let's just gloss over that huh?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
freak random occurrences.

Not freak as it is happening time and time again.

Not random as it was quite likely to occur again after the attacks in March, in a country with an active Islamic extremist minority and geographically next door to Libya.

But hey, let's just gloss over that huh?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Food there terrible
Locals rude and hassly
Quite dirty
Cheap though

Wouldn't ever recommend it to anyone terrorism aside

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Food there terrible
Locals rude and hassly
Quite dirty
Cheap though

Wouldn't ever recommend it to anyone terrorism aside

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A one off terrorist attach wouldn't stop me if I wanted to go somewhere. I'm not quite sure if it's the same thing but I went to NYC 3 days after 9/11.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A one off terrorist attach wouldn't stop me if I wanted to go somewhere. I'm not quite sure if it's the same thing but I went to NYC 3 days after 9/11.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I echo these thoughts. I would think again if there was regular civil unrest but reasonably isolated terrorist attacks generally wouldn't concern me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I echo these thoughts. I would think again if there was regular civil unrest but reasonably isolated terrorist attacks generally wouldn't concern me.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
I feel sorry for those that make a living out of tourism in Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt and Turkey. They will be hit badly. By a twist of fate this could be a real shot in the arm for the Greek economy.

On balance I'd rather not take the risk with my kids lives, and it is a risk. This sort of incident has been coming.

Why have you added Morocco, Egypt and Turkey?

There has not been any indication from the Home Office that any of those places are a high security risk.

The reality is that you could just as easily be a victim of terrorism in London, Paris or Munich as you could in those countries.

The media scaremongering and distorting facts means anyone could just live in fear of going outside at all.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
I feel sorry for those that make a living out of tourism in Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt and Turkey. They will be hit badly. By a twist of fate this could be a real shot in the arm for the Greek economy.

On balance I'd rather not take the risk with my kids lives, and it is a risk. This sort of incident has been coming.

Why have you added Morocco, Egypt and Turkey?

There has not been any indication from the Home Office that any of those places are a high security risk.

The reality is that you could just as easily be a victim of terrorism in London, Paris or Munich as you could in those countries.

The media scaremongering and distorting facts means anyone could just live in fear of going outside at all.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I wouldn't go anyway. The Tunisians are deeply mysoginystic and treat women like second class citizens on one hand and on the other love to leer and cop a feel when they can. Backwards bunch of cavemen. Don't know any female that's been there and not despised the place.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I wouldn't go anyway. The Tunisians are deeply mysoginystic and treat women like second class citizens on one hand and on the other love to leer and cop a feel when they can. Backwards bunch of cavemen. Don't know any female that's been there and not despised the place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here