Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you consider having any 'procedures' to improve yourself?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
But of a strange comment nw! Being utterly neurotic I always rinse with water after every cup of coffee. My teeth are a bit yellow in places from fags, tea/coffee but I'd rather them 'natural' looking like this than sone of the ridiculous dazzling white bleach jobs a couple of work colleagues have had done.

I dont thnk anyone is suggesting a full on Hollywood smile.

My brother recently had a capped front tooth replaced and the new one was much brighter than than his teeth so he did a short stint of whitening as part of the care to match them all up.

I have to say they look much improved just going a few shades whiter, something i would definately consider.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
just for a laugh i would love a 14 incher for a week or so.....i would walk around the shops poking people with it , wave it at my freinds and bash my wife with it to keep her in line...:thumbsup:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
just for a laugh i would love a 14 incher for a week or so.....i would walk around the shops poking people with it , wave it at my freinds and bash my wife with it to keep her in line...:thumbsup:

Gets boring after a while.

I wouldn't mind a pair of tits for a bit though.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
frozen-face.jpg

Y/N but where is the M?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Barry-Manilow-Plastic-Surgery-before-and-after.jpg

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I've had laser eye surgery and had 4 moles removed. My front teeth are a bit chipped and crooked/overlapping. I will get them sorted out in the next year or two.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here