Taxman

I've got beautiful eyes
Oct 16, 2006
I think we're alone now
693a7512-5d02-4e2e-a0b8-9ad32ac1cf55.jpg

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I couldn't care if the new manager was a five headed Martian, as long as we start getting results

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I'm not convinced she has the credentials. I have no objection to women in football, but she is a coach of women's football, which is a very different game in a lot of ways.

Particularly when you talk about spotting potential good players, development etc.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
As long as she was allowed to bring in her own number two and choose her own staff I couldn't give a fig.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Why would anyone have a problem with bringing in Peter Smith?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Is this a wind up,,,,are there really people on here that wouldnt mind having,
a woman with no experence of managing a mens team, let alone a league team....Words fail me, must be the same twats that think Slade is gunna turn this shower around...My god the world has gone crazy, or are people really ok with us being a joke 2bit club??.....COS IM f***ing NOT!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I'm not convinced she has the credentials. I have no objection to women in football, but she is a coach of women's football, which is a very different game in a lot of ways.

Particularly when you talk about spotting potential good players, development etc.
She's used to coaching a load of tits already......:bigwave:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Don Letts, dunno about his football credentials but we'd run out to some quality every home game.

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
Women have no place in football...

A woman's place is at home looking after the children on saturday afternoons. Us men folk should have the right to enjoy a little time away from our Little darlings. House work to be done, supper to prepare and if these simple tasks are not done, a good thrashing is on the cards. Forget kicking homophobia or racisum out of football, Lock women out of Withdean unless they have a purpose such us being part of Gully's Girls, oggle, oggle or cleaning to WCs, serving refreshments etc etc. Thank god my wife lets me loose

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports