Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you accept 7m for ULLOA?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I'm going to ask the question if we had paid £7m for Ulloa would you think: A. What a waste of money we have been mugged off. B. Hes good but not worth £7m Or C. Hes worth every penny of £7m.

I would be B.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I'm going to ask the question if we had paid £7m for Ulloa would you think: A. What a waste of money we have been mugged off. B. Hes good but not worth £7m Or C. Hes worth every penny of £7m.

I would be B.

Agreed. At times he seems like an utter lump

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It's all relative. If the said £7M was all to be given to Sammi to reinvest in a replacement, then yes. If the majority of it was to be swallowed up by other things and only say £2M identified for a replacement, then no.

So say this hypothetical 5m hole that the club needs to cover existed. How else would suggest it's paid for: Either use part of the large transfer fee? Alternatively, put up the price of every season ticket by £200+VAT?

Whatever the money is used for is irrelevant. 7m is a very good price for a 28 year old 2nd division player.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

I would be B.

I'd say C as he's got that ability to tuck away a goal from a single chance in a very tight game, You can't coach that it's a natural ability.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
If they can't afford the 10m, I'd tell them not to be a Jesse , go invest in a Winnebago, get the glassware and set up in the outback and cook

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He's done quite well for us in the 18 months that he's played for us, and it would be £5 million profit on his cost, so yes, I would take it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here