Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would the last one out please turn off the lights...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Potter and Billy I could accept but the entire coaching team and a recruitment guy is a total pisstake. I am now very firmly in the F*** Off camp.

Anyone Potter brought in with him. But to come into the club and take out people who were already here is a huge **** you to the club.

I hope we give them all dogs abuse on their return in October. Would very much like to see large sums of fake cash launched towards the pitch.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Oh well Keelo is down the road.‘He’d help out.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
It feels like we should also offer them our players Potter wants now and say you can pay us in January. A kick in the preverbals

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yeah. It's almost as if football players come and go and people change jobs – successful ones moving to better ones where the benefits are greater.

Can someone let me know when the bed-wetting and tantrum-throwing stops? :eek:

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
What I find strange is how so many agreed to move , agreed contracts , salaries etc with Chelsea in less than 24 hours.
Maybe they knew they were going to sack him several days ago and all been planned for longer

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
What I find strange is how so many agreed to move , agreed contracts , salaries etc with Chelsea in less than 24 hours.
Maybe they knew they were going to sack him several days ago and all been planned for longer

Do you want to double or even triple your wages?
Yes please.
Great, sign here.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Looks like Adam Lallana climbed out from under the rubble.

This is gonna be hipster AF.

#KlopPotterball

KlopPotterball.jpg

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yeah. It's almost as if football players come and go and people change jobs – successful ones moving to better ones where the benefits are greater.

Can someone let me know when the bed-wetting and tantrum-throwing stops? :eek:

This.

Small club mentality. Very poor.

I'm with the ebullient [MENTION=1517]junior[/MENTION] on the future.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I’ve taken us finishing in bottom three, £25 @ 50/1.

Just in case.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Shit definitely happens.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Potter has also taken the light bulbs

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
It's part of modern football that a manager has an entourage around them of their trusted people. We have money so that's one saving grace in this calamity. the succession planning is now going to be tested to almost braking point I would have thought, but we'll be fine given time and fall in love all over again with the next footballing messier. It's just life, big ups and big downs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here