Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would Stuart long please see the nearest steward....

SpottySeagull

Aug 15, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
For those of you that heard the tannoy message yesterday about 30 minutes into the game I just wanted to let you know what it was about. Stuart's wife phoned me to say that she couldn't get hold of him and that her waters had broken, could I get him to go to the hospital. Not sure if he had purposely turned his phone off but i spoke to the stewards, who were great by the way, and they quickly got the message out.

Happy to say that a new Albion fan was born last night, Archie (i couldn't convince him to call him Bruno). :clap: Having seen his dad play football he will not be playing for the Albion but if he's anything like his dad he'll be cheering the boys on. Just a shame we couldn't get three points to celebrate but life goes on, and for Archie starts........

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Does Stuart sit in the front row of WSU? A guy who sits just along from me rushed out when that announcement was made and didn't return.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Do we know if the good lady had an extremely comfortable labour all afternoon, followed by agonising pain right in the final seconds?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Old skool!

Congratulations

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
There is NO excuse for a gentleman to be disturbed about his manly pursuits.

The poor sod will have to listen her bleat on about perineums and cracked nipples for weeks on end now as it is.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I've got no kids. Does anyone want to congratulate me for effective use of contraception for the past 20 years?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Wife giving birth. Is that a good excuse to leave early. Surely the phone being turned off gives a clue that he wanted to stay.
Well done and congrats to the pair.

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
Great news. Softens the blow of the last gasp equaliser.

Congratulations to their whole family and the Albion family in general.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here