Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Would NSC be at risk from EU s proposed copyright laws?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Isn't what we write our creative content? So we're going to have to charge NSC each time we post?

I'm ok with that.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
To clarify, a long ball is defined by Opta statisticians as: “A forward pass that is 35 yards or more and is kicked into a space or area on the pitch rather than a precise pass aimed at a particular team-mate.”

In contrast, a long pass is: “one that is 35 yards or more and is aimed at a particular team-mate. It does not have to be forward.”

Read more at https://talksport.com/football/whic...ll-20-teams-201718-season#zQrLlvCXGgt0BwHA.99

Click on the above page for a picture of Bruno's tongue! Lingard is suitably impressed! [Copyright protected.]

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He would hate me and all that I stand for.

And yet at his very worst, he still wouldn't have an online avatar which is a picture of you or anyone else he dislikes, bloody and injured from a plane crash, with a signature bemoaning the fact that they didn't die.

If he's such a terrible person, what does that say about you?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And yet at his very worst, he still wouldn't have an online avatar which is a picture of you or anyone else he dislikes, bloody and injured from a plane crash, with a signature bemoaning the fact that they didn't die.

If he's such a terrible person, what does that say about you?

I don't really give a **** what he would do and I give less of a **** what you think. I'd get over it if I were you, snowflake.

Last edited:

larus

If it's because of the Brietbart link that's crazy.

No. Harry Wilson’s tackle seems to have this thing that he only wants to read posts of people who agree with him, I think (from what he’s posted) he’s an old guy (60’s/70’s) and has become very intolerant. Also he seems to thinks his opinion is somehow more important than others.

Strikes me as a sad git really :lol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

No long before that. Its a blessing having ignorant people with nothing constructive to say block me(although he keeps mentioning it at every opportunity.). One of the other forum nutbars seems to have latched onto Dingodan, oh well at least hes not gibbering away in my general direction.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I blocked him weeks ago after it became clear all he ever does is post endless amounts of absolute drivel. Apparently he's dyslexic (and I suspect other related conditions). That is unfortunate. However in his case it is combined with fairly quirky political views, and a total lack of charm and empathy. Only an overweening arrogance would make someone think it would be a cracking idea to gob off about politics on a football chat site. He absolutely doesn't care what anyone thinks about his posts, which is in itself perverse (why bother 'chatting' if you don't care about the reply?). He never replies directly or coherently when he's challeged, although he can be mildly abusive. I think he called me a 'shill' once. I had to look it up. I find it slightly odd that anyone would want to engage with him (unless, of course, one shares his quirky outlook). I feel much happier to simply block him. My blocked list is quite small (fewer than ten people) but it has made reading NSC extraordinarily more pleasant. I don't read the Star or Mail for similar reasons (why get pointlessly annoyed by reading a load of old bollocks?).

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I blocked him weeks ago after it became clear all he ever does is post endless amounts of absolute drivel. Apparently he's dyslexic (and I suspect other related conditions). That is unfortunate. However in his case it is combined with fairly quirky political views, and a total lack of charm and empathy. Only an overweening arrogance would make someone think it would be a cracking idea to gob off about politics on a football chat site. He absolutely doesn't care what anyone thinks about his posts, which is in itself perverse (why bother 'chatting' if you don't care about the reply?). He never replies directly or coherently when he's challeged, although he can be mildly abusive. I think he called me a 'shill' once. I had to look it up. I find it slightly odd that anyone would want to engage with him (unless, of course, one shares his quirky outlook). I feel much happier to simply block him. My blocked list is quite small (fewer than ten people) but it has made reading NSC extraordinarily more pleasant. I don't read the Star or Mail for similar reasons (why get pointlessly annoyed by reading a load of old bollocks?).

small-violin.gif

Only an overweening arrogance would make someone think it would be a cracking idea to gob off about politics on a football chat site. :dunce:

Irony?

I feel much happier to simply block him.:dunce:

Him and 9 others who I talk about at every opportunity, much happier.:annoyed:

Different opinions are quirky and blocking 10 people shows empathy.

Harry Wilson's safe space is comedy gold..:rotlf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here