Wot no flags.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Foster House

Aug 25, 2010
East Sussex
Apart from a town centre shop run by Palestinians, I haven't seen the usual display of England regalia, let alone dearest white van man and his collection of flags flying from every orifice.

Are we finally thinking of our football team with a more sober judgement ?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
There's a load of Union flags hanging from buildings and waving from car windows, but I guess they were intended for the Jubilee celebrations. I don't think I've noticed any England flags though. Bet you they'll start springing up as soon as we reach the knockout rounds.

Foster House

Aug 25, 2010
East Sussex
There's a load of Union flags hanging from buildings and waving from car windows, but I guess they were intended for the Jubilee celebrations. I don't think I've noticed any England flags though. Bet you they'll start springing up as soon as we reach the knockout rounds.

So we may not see them at all then :lolol:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Yes in answer to op

There is more chance of finding Lord f*****g Lucan than us getting out of
our Euro group. I don't blame the players at all. I blame those wank**s
in the FA. The sooner they are ousted/chased out and beaten within an inch of their
lives the better for the game.

cammac

Nov 12, 2011
Eastbourne
I reckon they`ll start coming out IF we pass the first group stage.. Seen a few so far,but way less than usual. Even the usual delusional optimism seems lower than usual.

D

Deleted member 18477

Loads hanging from walls and ceilings in our office. Tacky as hell but why not! Come on England!!!

Webbzy

South West Corner Seagull
Jun 3, 2012
Portslade
The only good thing about Roy Hodgsons appoint its made everyone realise none of the players hearts are in the national team anymore.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
England are shite, I've been to 2 world cups, they disappoint every time. I won't stick a flag out anymore and then look a prick taking them all down when the Germans stuff us.
Secretly I hope they do well, but wear an England shirt or fly a St George?
Only if they show a bit of passion instead of the boring nonsense we've seen since Eileen Drury and the disabled prophecy got Hoddle the sack.
England have a habit of sacking managers when they shouldn't and showing the same boring side on the pitch as the FA bigwigs have off it. Our national team is a joke. I'll be supporting the Paddys. My misses and kids are Irish by the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports