Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worthing Pavilion Theatre - Side Balcony

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Hi,

Has anyone been to the pantomime at Worthing Pavilion Theatre (or I guess ever seen a show there)? If so, from where you were sitting, could you tell how good of a view you'd have from the side balconies? My Grandpa wanted to go and see one, but the only day he can go, they only have side balcony tickets left.

Cheers x

D

Deleted User X18H

I don't think it is a balacony as such. Not like the Theatre Royal. Just a raised area. We are going to Peter Pan tomorrow. Can't wait!!!!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
You're better off in the stalls - it's not the greatest of views from the sides.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Only side balcony left for the day he can go, otherwise, yes, stalls would obviously be best.

Hmm...

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Sam, I went to there on Christmas eve with my boy (it's me that insists btw!).

A couple of my mates were exactly where you're on about,assuming you're on about the left hand side, and I saw the view at the interval.

The view is restricted as such that you can't see the immediate left of stage, and maybe part of the pa speaker is slightly annoying.

It's not a balcony, just a slightly raised area.

However, if they are the only seats you can get, snap them up, because the show is bloody excellent ( OH YES IT IS!!).

Darren Day is great fun as Hook, and Smee has the audience in his pockets, plus some of the dancers are well fit.

I am the music man..............oom pah pah, oom pah pah.:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here