Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

worth a read if you planning on going on the pitch on saturday

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
You're hard to please Brightn'ove," purely a bonus" happens to probably be the most significant trophy we as a club have ever gained, yes I know about the Charity Shield 107 years ago but not many supporters today were around then, though very nice it was too, maybe we could wait to beat Aston Villa next week which would round things up nicely as I seem to recall they were our opponents on that occasion. The way I have heard it, the trophy for winning the Football League Championship is the trophy that was awarded for winning the old First Division ( Premier League now) with all the History and Kudos related to that cup, to have our name alongside some of the Great clubs who have won this is much more than "purely a bonus" to me and easily beats our runners up F.A. Cup award.
I'm just saying don't go on the pitch :shrug:

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I'm just saying don't go on the pitch :shrug:

Wasn't having a dig mate and agree we've done that, now it's time for the team to enjoy their moment they've earned it, on a side note looking at Bruno leaving the pitch after Wigan I don't believe he was all that impressed and who would want to upset him?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
What's this got to do with us going on the pitch on Saturday?

What do you think would happen if 100 Brighton fans bumped into a load of Palace fans at Victoria?

Spurs and Aberdeen have a history of being mates.

All in all, a very strange post.

Enjoy your day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3425172/tottenham-fan-beaten-by-spurs-fans-mistaken-chelsea-fractured-skull

Wouldn't want this happening outside the Amex. Very strange indeed.

Jan 30, 2008
what's this got to do with us going on the pitch on saturday?

What do you think would happen if 100 brighton fans bumped into a load of palace fans at victoria?

Spurs and aberdeen have a history of being mates.

All in all, a very strange post.

Enjoy your day.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
kings cross :whistle:
regards
DR

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
As do most clubs.

So a group of Spurs fans bumped into some of there arch rival fans and a few heated words were exchanged. What is this world coming too ?

So a Spurs fan blinded a fellow Spurs fan at the weekend, thinking he was a Chelsea supporter.

All clubs have fans that blind people after losing. I don't know, what is the world coming to, sorry 'too'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here