Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst thing you eat regularly?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I eat a packet of crisps and a large bag of sweets every day. I'm not proud of it. Well, a bit

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Probably my child's left over food at lunch or dinner.
Probably peanut butter ice cream.
Probably battered sausage and chips with a buttered roll once a week with salt and a dollop of mayo and a shot of hot sauce.
Probably a ginsters steak pie or Cornish pasty purchased whilst driving to sites jammed in between the window and dash then heated by the car window heater for 10mins on full blast and a sprinkle of salt you get at service stations those small packets.
Probably crumpets with butter, mayo and melted cheese and pepper with salt.
Probably Papa Johns pizza with a scoop of mayo and a double shot of hot sauce with salt.
Probably bread with butter, corned beef, hot sauce and mayo.

I think that's it.

roast

Aug 20, 2011
Fish and chips from the chippy. At least once a week in the last month or so.

I hadn't eaten fish and chips in about 4 years since moving out of Brighton but the recently taken over one in Hassocks is ****ing lovely. Best I've ever eaten and it's a one minute walk away from my flat which doesn't help either!

Unbelievable fish and chips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Probably my child's left over food at lunch or dinner.
Probably peanut butter ice cream.
Probably battered sausage and chips with a buttered roll once a week with salt and a dollop of mayo and a shot of hot sauce.
Probably a ginsters steak pie or Cornish pasty purchased whilst driving to sites jammed in between the window and dash then heated by the car window heater for 10mins on full blast and a sprinkle of salt you get at service stations those small packets.
Probably crumpets with butter, mayo and melted cheese and pepper with salt.
Probably Papa Johns pizza with a scoop of mayo and a double shot of hot sauce with salt.
Probably bread with butter, corned beef, hot sauce and mayo.

I think that's it.

Similar salt habit to me

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Your mum

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
80% unsaturated fat 20% saturated. The same ratio as olive oil another oil considered healthy.
I consume walnuts, Brazil nuts, cashews, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds in porridge with a tablespoon of coconut oil for breakfast. A teaspoon of cumin oil and avocado through the day and have olive oil with dinner. Butter on my homemade oat bread. 70% fat dark chocolate some evenings.
57 years young, a heavy drinker and a cholesterol test recently, during a hospital visit for something else, showed a 3:1 good to bad cholesterol reading. Close to perfect.

Get those beneficial fats down. After reading this thread I ate 4 kit Kats straight off, something I rarely do.

Good Lord, your khazi must resemble the bottom of a parrots cage, what's your average flush rate, at least 2 i would wager.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Unbelievable fish and chips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the reasons NSC is so great is its random nature.

Hats off for this post being your third in over 5 years! Those fish & chips must be REALLY good :lol:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Got home last night after 3 months away. Hadn't eaten all day so pulled in to McD's for dinner. Moving tomorrow & my wife is away with the little un till next week. She's packed everything away & no food at home, so this morning McD's for breakfast. Spent all day making calls & then loading up a van ready for the big move tomorrow. Looked at my watch & realised I hadn't eaten all day, so McD's for dinner.
I feel like shit!

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Jesus.
I'm slim and pretend i'm healthy (i feel healthy) but I eat a takeaway pizza once a week, and probably bosh off a Wetherspoons breakfast weekly too (opposite my house).
I need to check myself it seems.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Thought you might have been in to your noodles down under, lots of Orientals down there after all. Maybe just not Pot Noodles though.

Funny that, my kids are and have the same sort of thing here all the time.
Maybe I'm a bit long in the tooth for these new fangled ideas and TBH they do not look very healthy.

mxs_harrow

Jan 20, 2009
HA5
Got home last night after 3 months away. Hadn't eaten all day so pulled in to McD's for dinner. Moving tomorrow & my wife is away with the little un till next week. She's packed everything away & no food at home, so this morning McD's for breakfast. Spent all day making calls & then loading up a van ready for the big move tomorrow. Looked at my watch & realised I hadn't eaten all day, so McD's for dinner.
I feel like shit!

Are you Morgan Spurlock? And did you Super-Size?

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Burnt toast. Apparently very bad for you but can't be doing with hot bread.

Burnt toast is only bad for you if you eat it in vast quantities.

It's actually a good thing for a hangover, as the carbon is a good filter of toxins in your body.

It's actually a good thing for a hangover, as the carbon is a good filter of toxins in your body.

I wonder if this is why I crave burnt toast with marmalade when I'm hanging.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Don't know about regularly, but the worst thing I've eaten in the last 24 hrs was the very rare burger I had for lunch yesterday. Hence today I'm sat very close to the toilet in my chalet wasting my time on NSC while my wife and kids are having a great day skiing :sick:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

I shan't worry so much now. I do wait for the bread to start smoking before considering it ready and that usually takes a couple of goes in the toaster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here