Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst Sexual experience

A bird onced qweefed when on top of me!
I wasn't sure whether to laugh or puke!:eek:

Just thinking as a friend of mine owned up whilst drunk:drunk: that he had cracked 1 off when much younger to a pic he found of his mother in her underwear. Must of been his dads pic who knows...more to the point yes his life is a living hell now we know but what is the good people on this site worst experience:thumbsup::whistle:

Maybe we could rank them:facepalm:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Your friend's not Adrie, is he?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I also once shagged a bird (reasonable looking) from behind who had made a really bad effort of wiping her arse.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
I had a bird who used to like being shagged in the back of my Transit. She loved it when I would unscrew the radio arial and give her a few slaps on the arse with it at the same time.

The relationship didn't last. I got van aerial disease.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I had a bird who used to like being shagged in the back of my Transit. She loved it when I would unscrew the radio arial and give her a few slaps on the arse with it at the same time.

The relationship didn't last. I got van aerial disease.

:lol:

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk
A friend once when drunk claimed to have once stuck it up the piss hole (in his own words). For that, the piss is ripped out of him to this day. (no pun intended)
:mexican:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I must have shagged the same bird, apart from that they were nice tits though

Definitely not the same bird if you thought that they were nice tits apart from the stubble. The only thing going for them was the fact that they were, at the end of the day, a pair of bird's tits.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Definitely not the same bird if you thought that they were nice tits apart from the stubble. The only thing going for them was the fact that they were, at the end of the day, a pair of bird's tits.

Well I had plenty of fun with them, had to give them a shave mind you half way through the night as they were sprouting

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
During my days of quantity over quality I f@cked an absolute pig behind the Gloucester. It was freezing cold, I was smashed and coupled with the climate, I pretty much had to fold it in. Also her snatch STANK like a tub of rotting welks -

IT got worse......her husband phoned mid boffing and she answers!

"naah....I told ya - I'll be 'ome in a f***cking while, ya caaant" - classy

I then missed the nightbus home and was left with a large cab bill to foot on my own and despite repeated washing and scrubbing with my mothers nail brush, I could not get the smell from my fingers for about a week. My poor old digits honked like a bag of niknaks.

I still shudder when I think of that night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here