Worse then palace fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
What is worse then Palace fans on here taking the mick ? Has to be Brighton"fans" mocking the players that wear the Albion shirt .We know that things are a lot better then they were in the past ,expectations are high and some players are thought of as being league 1 standard ,but some young can players can improve or maybe not ,and of course they get more money then us fans do so we are entitled to have our say but its really out of order to have our players the object of redicule .

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What'w worse than Palace fans? Probably having your balls stapled to a rottweiler whilst a crack whore shits on your head.

I think that would be worse.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
What is worse then Palace fans on here taking the mick ? Has to be Brighton"fans" mocking the players that wear the Albion shirt .We know that things are a lot better then they were in the past ,expectations are high and some players are thought of as being league 1 standard ,but some young can players can improve or maybe not ,and of course they get more money then us fans do so we are entitled to have our say but its really out of order to have our players the object of redicule .

i don't think anyone is mocking the players .......you are obviously concerned about a certain two or three , they are just stating their frustration with the lack of target hitting and cross catching capabilities within the current squad........rome wasn't built in a day and i'm sure lizard man wants his cash out asap, everyone should just calm the f*** down imho........at least we can see where the problems are....!!!

on the palace fan issue , i would rather have a gallon of cold dog vomit pumped up my arse than take anything that comes from them seriously........i have never visited their site and never will , the clowns who troll on here are very sad examples of modern humanity.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
What'w worse than Palace fans? Probably having your balls stapled to a rottweiler whilst a crack whore shits on your head.

I think that would be worse.

I bought a load of balls for Xmas, looking at them right now. Don't really feel like looking for a Rottweiler to attach them to, I was planning more for a Christmas Tree really.

With a crack-whore fairy on the top.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
on the palace fan issue , i would rather have a gallon of cold dog vomit pumped up my arse than take anything that comes from them seriously........i have never visited their site and never will , the clowns who troll on here are very sad examples of modern humanity.

After last Saturday, not particularly....:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I would honestly rather share a pint or two with a Palace fan THAN have to read this constantly on this board:

Worse then palace fans
What is worse then Palace fans on here taking the mick ?

It seriously makes me want to scratch my eyes out when I read it. Why? Why? Why?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I would honestly rather share a pint or two with a Palace fan THAN have to read this constantly on this board:

Worse then palace fans
What is worse then Palace fans on here taking the mick ?

It seriously makes me want to scratch my eyes out when I read it. Why? Why? Why?

Cos u ilitrate Albion lot cant spel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports