West west west Sussex
We need an answer to the tough questions first:-

how-giraffes-wear-ties-fb.png

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
A seagull? A giraffe? A racer snake? A WASP?

Group B is like Liverpool's starting XI vs. Plymouth.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Turtle is easily the hardest (and scariest) looker.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
The Alligator snapping turtle out-lived the dinosaurs which means whatever cataclysm (think asteroid collision) wiped out those big boys 64 million years ago, well the AST shrugged it off. Ice ages - a minor inconvenience to this bad boy who gave up evolving millions of years ago because....they can't get any more bad-ass. Growing to over 100kg and a meter long and aggressive to anything in it's way this angry asshole will take on alligators and eat them. With a bone crunching, lightening fast snap and the coolest looking body armour there is - it's safe to say a Jaguar would come off second best if it was starving enough to try it's luck.

https://youtu.be/dV9KuETVF8I

Here's a baby - see how aggressive it is instinctively when faced with Steve O's rancid arse.

https://youtu.be/7IJBPXuDezk

This has got to be the strongest debut in history!!!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have had a Jaguar lick my head so can't vote for it, despite the excellent work of it's PR people getting it a slot on Sir Dave's show.
Probably just checking to see if you tasted of crocodile before on this occasion deciding not to BITE THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

#teamJag

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Here's a baby - see how aggressive it is instinctively when faced with Steve O's rancid arse.https://youtu.be/7IJBPXuDezk

This has got to be the strongest debut in history!!!!
Hmmm - bit of an own goal there. Following the Jackass vid there is a comparison between the Common Snapping Turtle and the Alligator Snapping Turtle which says that the Common ST is the much more aggressive of the two. Smaller, faster and feistier - sounds like the Common ST should be in the competition and that the Alligator ST is basically a pussy hiding inside a bad-ass looking shell.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Hmmm - bit of an own goal there. Following the Jackass vid there is a comparison between the Common Snapping Turtle and the Alligator Snapping Turtle which says that the Common ST is the much more aggressive of the two. Smaller, faster and feistier - sounds like the Common ST should be in the competition and that the Alligator ST is basically a pussy hiding inside a bad-ass looking shell.

Yep. Own goal for sure. Wrong turtle.

Jaguar pisses this group.

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
This is a slow burn group. Was a bit 'meh' when I first read it, but there are some genuine headcase-nutter-barstewards in here. Rhino, walrus, (sea) gull - all of them will take on anything in their way. [pedantry corner: no such species as a 'seagull']
Not sure which way to go - I shall ruminate and return later.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here