Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Worlds Hardest Creature VIII: THE FINAL***

Who's hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
Hippo for me. Plenty of videos of them destroying the Nile croc in Africa. I can't really see a saltwater croc being much of a match for it to be honest

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
And you sir are an ignorant hippo supporter.

What sense does this make?

"Is your opinion"

"In which case, I believe it did."

Seems like you must be a real genius !

Pound for pound the Hippo is not better than the Wolverine (in my opinion ) and just because anyone dares to disagree with you does not reflect on their IQ. You obviously have absolutely no idea if I am not far more intelligent than you or vice versa .

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
I urge all true Honey Badger supporters to refrain from voting in this shampetition as a protest about the underhand and devious tactics employed by people in positions of power on this site to ensure the unfair elimination of our glorious beast.

my sentiments exactly: I had £500 on the honey badger at evens-bloody fix.

Stumpy Tim

And you sir are an ignorant hippo supporter.

What sense does this make?

"Is your opinion"

"In which case, I believe it did."

Seems like you must be a real genius !

Pound for pound the Hippo is not better than the Wolverine (in my opinion ) and just because anyone dares to disagree with you does not reflect on their IQ. You obviously have absolutely no idea if I am not far more intelligent than you or vice versa .
It seems you have missed your initial post which makes it make sense.

And I didn't belittle you for your choice of wolverine. That's not something I would get upset over

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Not followed this very closely so far. What happened to the SHRIMP?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If this competition was actually based on pound for pound hardness, then these two would be nowhere near the final.

Bit of a joke final lets be honest. A Salt water croc is no 'harder' than any other apex predator.

If it was based on pound for pound hardness, nor would fluffy. It would be the insect dome.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
IF they ever met, the salt water crocodile would anniliate the hippo. You are comparing the wrong sort of crocodile, you nincompoop.

You have obviously never seen a salt water hippo, you blockhead.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I was saddened to see my beloved Mantis Shrimp get knocked out so early but these two are both worthy contenders of this great competition.

Decisions, decisions....someone is going to have to convince me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here