Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Rhino

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I note that supporters of the Honey Badger are now called "fanboys". Is this an insidious attempt to undermine the HB campaign from the outset by suggesting a certain feyness among his supporters?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Surely being intelligent but still getting into fights, taking drugs that we know will kill us and still doing it anyway is pretty hard. I wonder how much heroine or cocaine a honey badger could handle after a night out on the booze? Let alone KNOW what state they are going to be in in the morning! It is just not as hard, it is all instinct. Humans actually think about doing hard stuff.

Humans could think about nuking the whole planet and cockroaches would survive. Cockroaches are harder.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
It is damn close, so I'm here with one last push for the hornet.

There's exactly what we're talking about - 30 hornets take on the bees - and kill one thousand each. They're bigger - but they're not 1,000 times bigger.

#VoteHornet

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Group C is finished. Congratulations to the Honey Badger, Komodo Dragon and Hippo who all progress through to the knock outs. We have a tie for fourth place between the Japanese Giant Hornet and the Seagull.

NSC, you can decide what happens next....either both go through in fourth place or we can have a play off...

You have 30minutes to decide.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here