***Worlds Hardest Creature VII, THE FINAL***

Who is WHC VII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dead-honey-badger.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.lemon.w760h760.jpg

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
MODS.

Can we have a picture of both worthy CHAMPION FINALISTS in the header please.

This battle deserves some sort of marking.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Pure goal down retrievage there.

All 11 players into the box for the final minute, keepers up, but the ball was cleared and they broke down the other end into the empty net.

Well done Shrimp, I liked both, voted Shrimp early rounds, posted in support of the little fella's, however my heart lay with the badger.

WHAT A CONTEST!!! :clap:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
CLASS shines through in the end.

A victory for common sense.

:vuvu:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Truly amazing scenes. The honey badger is truly the Pepsi Cola of the animal kingdom - a perennial underdog/loser.

I hope Team Shrimp will join me in the Battle of Trafalgar tomorrow lunchtime for a celebratory pint and a toast to the crazy crustacean.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Mantis Shrimp takes its rightful place amongst the king of beasts - Polar Bears, Hippos, Orcas and now Shrimps. What an honour.

But once again, the badger bottles it and flounders when it counts. All a bit like Peggy out of hi-di-hi, desperate to become a yellow coat.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
MODS.

Can we have a picture of both worthy CHAMPION FINALISTS in the header please.

This battle deserves some sort of marking.

It needs a photoshop dude such as [MENTION=257]The Large One[/MENTION] to do the handiwork and I'll gladly oblige.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Superb result.

In recognition of this victory and Rohan Ince's overall hardness and lack of nickname, can I moot we now bestow our midfielder with the nickname Rohan "The Mantis Shrimp of Sussex" Ince, or something similar?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Well that was some battle. I still retain that I'd rather spend a night alone in the garden shed with the shrimp than the honey badger but fair play, a lot of small brained people out there voted shrimp so I will stand by their decision.

The hardest creature on planet earth is a shrimp.

Amazing.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Superb result.

In recognition of this victory and Rohan Ince's overall hardness and lack of nickname, can I moot we now bestow our midfielder with the nickname Rohan "The Mantis Shrimp of Sussex" Ince, or something similar?

This. In fact, I'll just pop that into my signature.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Superb result.

Or just Ince the Shrimp.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
IT'S OVER!

What a contest. Nothing I can say can do justice to what we've just seen. It's been an ERA defining final....the WHC's Rumble in the Jungle. An unbelievable effort from both finalists, but there can only be one winner, so lets offer congratulations and commiserations to the honey badger for his heroic efforts, but he might want to look away now...

img_1045.jpg

Congratulations Mantis Shrimp, you are:

45731263.jpg
IBR-2221919.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here