Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Worlds Hardest Creature VII, THE FINAL***

Who is WHC VII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
[MENTION=28952]Badgerista[/MENTION] that voted for the shrimp you mean ???

Granted its a strange choice of name given the context, but it doesn't matter who the vote went to, I'm sure there are a few badger voters who've done the same. It's the principle. I voted badger but if it wins on account of cheating I'd still object, just the same as I would if the shrimp nicks it on the basis of fake accounts. Whichever wins should win on merit.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Seriously hard mthrfckrs...

Bild%2019.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I might wait til almost the deadline before voting... who wants my vote ? make me an offer ....

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Can somebody actually answer the question- "What does the shrimp actually DO that's hard?"

No evidence of hardness has been presented whatsoever, just a list of attributes which it doesn't even seem to use.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This is EPIC. It's a huge shame though that some people, probably on both sides, are creating 2nd accounts just to try and tip things the way they want. Winning a fight you didn't fight fair is a cowardly thing to do IMO, not really in the spirit of a competition about HARDNESS. If I turned up to a boxing match against Floyd Mayweather with a switchblade and an uzi, I wouldn't be 'HARD', I'd be a FILTHY CHEAT. *cough* [MENTION=28952]Badgerista[/MENTION] *cough*

I must admit, I'm tempted to open a 12th and final account.

theyellowdinosaur

Nov 29, 2011
The honey badger is an absolute machine of armour, whereas my dog could eat the shrimp and my dog is so unthreatening even rabbits don't run away from him :lolol:

Aug 23, 2011
Granted its a strange choice of name given the context, but it doesn't matter who the vote went to, I'm sure there are a few badger voters who've done the same. It's the principle. I voted badger but if it wins on account of cheating I'd still object, just the same as I would if the shrimp nicks it on the basis of fake accounts. Whichever wins should win on merit.

I agree, it does make it kind of pointless if peoe are cheating and ruins the whole competition

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

See the "hard" honey badger be chased away by a hyena who does not even flinch or do anything other than walk towards it.
Honey Badger = coward.

Are you joking? The hyena shIts itself, won't go near the HB, every time HB turns to confront it the hyena backs off. The HB in this video is ready for a fight but the hyena isn't up for it. HB = hard.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I think the 2 protagonists have become irrelevent now

it's all about the power of the vote

In The Rough

Mar 20, 2007
Between The Sticks
We have had a carpenter round this evening to look at doing some jobs for us. He saw I had NSC open and asked "How is the final going? Is the badger still ahead?"

It is getting massive!!!

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
We have had a carpenter round this evening to look at doing some jobs for us. He saw I had NSC open and asked "How is the final going? Is the badger still ahead?"

It is getting massive!!!

And he's going to think you're a right weirdo when he reads this :lolol:

Gutted that I will be working whilst this tie concludes. Have no idea how I'll be able to concentrate given the tension and what is at stake.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here