***Worlds Hardest Creature IX: Group D***

Hardest beast?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm with the shrew. Having to consume half its body weight everyday, it is a relentless desperate hunter, constantly aggressive, always fighting. You don't have a Shakespearian play named after you for nothing!

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
The shrew crushes its opponents skulls instead of merely using venom. It could use the venom but goes for the nasty route because its mental. Its what the competition is all about

The shrew is ranked higher here than the sun bear and salt water croc:

http://listverse.com/2013/06/27/10-most-downright-ferocious-or-ill-tempered-animals/

"The shrew is so highly strung they have been known to drop dead from the stress of surprise before they can savage their adversary"!

:wozza:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
That Malayan Sun bear looks like Harry Redknapp. Bung it a Tenner and I guarantee it won't attack.

Croc for me but as groups go it's up there with Lewis Dunk's form.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
harryRedknappCar_3_2704028b.jpg

'I'm a Top, Top, Competitor in this competition. If It wasn't for the 2nd, 3rd,4th and 5th Accounts I'd have made the final. Y'know I might be small but I'm a triffic little bear. No disrespect to the Croc but I'd of won last year but I couldn't go on because of my knee. It was just too painful'

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
How many groups? What happened to the Bobbit Worm?

Puddy Cats: Jaguar comes out the hardest cause it can bite through the skull of alligators. Other puddy cats like the Tiger and Lion kill by biting the throat of a critter and suffocate it. What's so hard about that? And how does a Lion kill a croc? It doesn't!

http://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/news/jaguar-attacks-crocodile

And it does not mind getting its paws wet!

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Dogwhelk-3.jpg

This is my pic of a pet Dogwhelk drilling a hole into a mussel and sucking out the flesh.

Last edited:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
You don't have a Shakespearian play named after you for nothing!

Not sure this is a valid argument. Ever seen a hard Romeo or Julie? Henry vi was a weakling. Granted a midsummer nights dream could make me hard if it was about the right subject matter but....

Aug 23, 2011
"The shrew is so highly strung they have been known to drop dead from the stress of surprise before they can savage their adversary"!

:wozza:

its lucky for their adversary then, just because its highly strung doesn't mean it can't be hard too. Its similar to the grasshopper mouses but instead of howling it crushes its victims skulls. It takes on scorpions and snakes and snakes are about 10 times bigger than it. How is that not worthy of more votes

Aug 23, 2011
Not sure this is a valid argument. Ever seen a hard Romeo or Julie? Henry vi was a weakling. Granted a midsummer nights dream could make me hard if it was about the right subject matter but....

The shakespeare play was about the difficulty in taming a creature like the shrew as it just doesn't give a ****

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
This group is done. Not the most exciting but congratulations to the Croc, Malaysian Sun Bear and Orca who have strolled through to the knock out stages without breaking sweat. It'll get a lot harder from here.

Still a few hours left for group E if you haven't already cast your vote.

May 14, 2015
As the nominator of the seahorse, i'm saddened at its short run in this competition. I'm even more disappointed in myself - yes i have to take part of the blame for my lack of support for my little bravehearted aquatic warrior. I should have made an effort to promote the seahorse, instead of leaving it to face the cruel fate of this competition on its own. I Have to apologise to the seahorses of the world directly as i have let them down, and if its any condolence, they will always be the worlds hardest creature in my eyes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here