• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Classic "plastic" here. Haven't followed the crisp thread at all until the semi-final when I opened them both, but couldn't be arsed to vote. Now it's the final, I've felt that since I've followed Frazzles since childhood, though never actually buying them for the last 10 years, my vote is worth every bit as much as the die hard fans who have bought them every fortnight for 25 years.

'twas ever thus.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Another spoiled ballot paper. I'm not going to regurgitate my views on Frazzles again or the methane blast of the pickled onion MM. If these were the only two snacks left in the world, I'd probably go for the latter, but the sun would be setting on mankind.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Utter utter travesty of a competition. None of these are proper crisps and should be exposed for the deviants that they are. Somebody must have hijacked this.

Everything OUT

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Pickled Onion Monster Munch have always been a favourite of mine, probably for 30 years or so.

A worthy winner. :thumbsup:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Icelands usually sell 6 packets for £1 :) Monster Munch for me

As well you know, to get the same fattysfaction as the individual packet, you'd have to eat about 2.8 of its miniature brethren. I'm fooled repeatedly by the Hula Hoop collections in a local Costcutters to work. I bring them in to the office, looking to be hailed as the professor of generosity, and the thanks are warm, but i know deep down that when a packet is opened and a mere 11 or so Hoops are spotted inside and wolfed down expectantly that disappointment is rife and any sense of trust in me as a provider is demolished.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Can someone tell me who exactly defined 'crisps' as being potato based?

Crisps are a packaged snack feature multiple items which are crispy, or crisp. There is a misconception that 'crisps' mean potato's as in relation to the American Potato Chip. But in the UK, 'crisps' has always been used to define a wide range of snacks, whether potato, maize or corn based.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
How on EARTH did these 2 make the final? Don't get me wrong, they are good crisps but I'm quite surprised to see them go all the way.

Anyway, it's Monster Munch for me.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Gone for Frazzles......but we all know that the lesser spotted 3D CHEESE BUGLES are the true champions.

bah!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here