Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World Snooker Sweepstake

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Would you like a 'Crucible diary' (since I'm going to be stuck there for almost three weeks - longer than the bloody Olympics...)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Would you like a 'Crucible diary' (since I'm going to be stuck there for almost three weeks - longer than the bloody Olympics...)

That would be marvellous, must have cost you a fortune to get a ticket for every day?? Would love to do that 1 year.

10 spaces remaining.......

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Sadly I'm not that committed...it's work.

And go on then, for anyone who IS interested I am going to plug my relatively new site set up with another journo.

www.inside-snooker.com or [MENTION=20439]inside[/MENTION]Snooker for all the latest from the Crucible and throughout the season

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Joe Perry each-way 100/1. Not a bad price although he would probably have to beat Ronnie O'Sullivan in the second round. There's usually a surprise finalist so maybe?

I'm in please. :wave:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Me please

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Count me in.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
yes please

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Still room for anymore? If so, count me in.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Me please... 36 players... may scrape in...

Love the World Championship.. snooker, a bank holiday weekend, summer on the way :)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Entries now CLOSED.

We are oversubscribed by 2 as there are 32 players in the main draw so 2 players will have 2 members against them. Draw is Thursday 12 sharp and will be conducted by myself and Gurjit from Internal Audit.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Two former world champions beaten in the final qualifying round tonight. 2003 champion Mark Williams was defeated 10-8 while 2006 winner Graeme Dott was surprisingly beaten by youngster Kyren Wilson 10-7.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
There's going to be some terrible puns by the snooker commentators now that Robbie Williams has qualified. Another former world champion knocked out tonight - 2002 winner Peter Ebdon.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
There's going to be some terrible puns by the snooker commentators now that Robbie Williams has qualified. Another former world champion knocked out tonight - 2002 winner Peter Ebdon.

Certainly is. He's loving angles instead (copyright all commentators).

Ebbo was furious afterwards about something and spent 10 minutes filling out an official player complaint sheet for the tournament director. Wouldn't say what for, though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here