Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] World Darts Sweepstake

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Always a highlight as we come to the end of another sporting year and we also crown the first World Champion of the new year. Expect plenty of thrills, spills, hilarious crowd engagement and 96 tungsten gladiators doing battle where there can only be one who can go on to sporting immortality.

Roll up, roll up....

1st Round draw is taking place now and the action kicks off on 14th December. Myself and Gurjit will do the draw as soon as either we have 96 entries or the day before the start of the torunament if all spaces haven't been filled.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm in. 180, Double Top, Bullseye.

Come on Fallon.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Always a highlight as we come to the end of another sporting year and we also crown the first World Champion of the new year. Expect plenty of thrills, spills, hilarious crowd engagement and 96 tungsten gladiators doing battle where there can only be one who can go on to sporting immortality.

Roll up, roll up....

1st Round draw is taking place now and the action kicks off on 14th December. Myself and Gurjit will do the draw as soon as either we have 96 entries or the day before the start of the torunament if all spaces haven't been filled.
Yes please

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
...96 tungsten gladiators doing battle...
It's like Sid Waddell never left us.

Please convey my appreciation to Gurjit who continues, year after year, to ensure the utmost propriety in the draw.

I'm sure it's a thankless job.

Count me in, Crodo.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yes please!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes please, Crodo will no doubt get Polly to draw him the top seed

Badger