Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
qatar 2022.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
This is the first true test of whether Argentina are credible contenders or not. Netherlands seem to be a happy camp and have momentum coming into the game.

We've seen classic games between these two before - could be another one. Netherlands to shade it AET.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Now it gets busy. 6 teams who won their groups and all 6 were seeded to do so. Exception being group F which saw Belgium eliminated but interestingly this is the only group with two teams still in the quarters, Morocco & Croatia.
Would imagine the world (less 2 countries) wants a Brazil v Argentina semi. At the same time my guess is that for the rest of the world Saturdays fixtures are a bit of a bore.
Looking forwards again to watching that Scottish Mac guy outplay his team mate Messi.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
All teams bar Morocco have been in a final since 2018. I think it's probably the best possible match up as possible and will really show who the best is. I genuinely can't call Netherlands v Argentina as the Dutch haven't been properly tested since Ecuador.

Curious to see how the Argies approach it. On the whole, there's a fairly optimistic feeling for the game and most Dutchies are happy that they're this side of the bracket rather than our side.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Wow what a really rough couple of days there with no World Cup games to watch, I fear I may have become dependent on them as background activity.

We go again today. Both games should be decent. Would like Brazil to either score 10 goals or get knocked out in a shock. Or both but I appreciate we’d need 11 from Croatia or penalties..

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Croatia have certainly turned up to this match and despite being under almost continuous intense pressure in the past 10 minutes are putting in some good defending - They seem to thrive being the underdogs!

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Surely hand ball -

Edit apparently not

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I don’t fancy Brazil’s chances if this goes to penalties- Livakovic is having a belter of a game and really on form

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here