Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - Day Twenty One... Time for the boys to do us proud.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Ref’s looking a corrupt cnt.
The ref has been very good. The VAR decision suggests outside the box (although it was a foul). But refs, however good they are, get it wrong sometimes. Not convinced the Saka incident was a foul.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Unjust. Typical World Cup for England.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Somewhat perversely, I think that France goal will work in our favour. More goals to come in this game. 100%.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The ref has been very good. The VAR decision suggests outside the box (although it was a foul). But refs, however good they are, get it wrong sometimes. Not convinced the Saka incident was a foul.
I am, Saka was definitely fouled imo and the Kane incident was a foul at the very least.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
France just seem to have such a better team. Crisper, sharper, quicker.
They just seem so comfortable on the ball and can switch pace so quickly.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Lino arguably worse than the ref - all these terrible decisions on his side under his nose.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The boy who cried ' wolf '. Need to see replay again as nailed on foul but was it just outside?
Looked like foul was initiated just outside on the slow-mo I saw. It was marginal though. Be good to see it again.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If that goal had been against Sanchez for the Albion, he would have got pelters on here

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Rashford for Saka at HT.

Be brave GS.
Yeah Eng need to push higher - however despite the score, England have been good in possession and have asked questions of France’s defence - Foden is having too quite a game and Saka looks outgunned to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here