Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - Day Twenty One... Time for the boys to do us proud.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Mbappe is definitely weaker on his left - one of the punters observed it before the game.

Edit: pundits.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Constant England domination since the goal. 30 else comes of France having the ball and Dixon says “Griezmann is really starting to worry me.”
Thinking of starting a crowdfunder to send Lee Dixon into space.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Constant England domination since the goal. 30 else comes of France having the ball and Dixon says “Griezmann is really starting to worry me.”
Was the exact quote that triggered my original post. f***ing morose, monotone bastard. Bore off Dixon.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Is a bit like the Wales game where we seemed to just potter about for 45 minutes, except we are losing. We need to play the next 15 minutes like we did against Wales. I would also swap Saka for Rashford

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Rashford for Saka
Mount / Maddison for Rice

Bit more direct, but stronger, better control of midfield

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
England playing reasonably well, not getting the bounce of the ball or any 50/50 decisions. Keep it going.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Good first half from England I think. Afraid France might have another gear in store however - looking quite arrogant atm.
Game far from over.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
A real test of Southgate's tactical mettle now.

We haven't played badly, but bar the Kane chance, Lloris hasn't really been tested.

He's got a mistake in him, so we need to get our shots away quicker and make him save them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here