Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - Day Twenty One... Time for the boys to do us proud.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Not at all - just don’t understand why you think this is boring but then you could just switch channels and watch something else 🙂

Edit - Good shots on goal and now a red card in the space of a few minutes, 3 mins into injury time before Morocco become the first African nation to reach the SF of a WC. Where are you?
Making cous cous! It's great for Morocco, pleased for them as I've been there 3 times. But still don't like the football or the whistling. So sorry!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Morocco are defensively great blah blah blah but it is so boring to watch. Then Portugal have that scrout Fernandes and a bunch of other cheats.

IF we were to beat France then I suppose Morocco are the better opponent but the whistling, man, the whistling. Tres annoying and unsporting. Morocco out please.
Funny, like a month ago booing and whistling and stuff was Gods gift to football.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Do feel a bit for Ronaldo, sad way for an all time great to exit the World Cup stage really.
I’d say the captain immediately sulking off to the dressing room leaving all his team mates on the pitch and ignoring all the fans is a pretty disgusting way to go. I’d always given him the benefit of the doubt up until these past few months and kind of liked him but i called it wrong.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yet Messi is rejoiced about? Why?

Messi highlighted yesterday and has done throughout his career he isn’t this great humanitarian that people seem to think he is, double standards from some.
Messi hardly cheats in comparison. He's known as a far more fair player. Ronaldo is just nasty with it as well

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
That's exactly what I was thinking. Won every game 1-0, every goal scored from a corner, something like that anyways
Morocco are better than that Greece team though. They have more goals in them for starters. They're always a threat on the break, and but for tired legs often messing up their finishing, they could easily beat teams by a few goals, just like they already did to Belgium.

herecomesaregular

Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I’d say the captain immediately sulking off to the dressing room leaving all his team mates on the pitch and ignoring all the fans is a pretty disgusting way to go. I’d always given him the benefit of the doubt up until these past few months and kind of liked him but i called it wrong.
Have to agree, I've always liked him but the last 6 months the worst of him has shown up. Sad really. I hope he finsihes his career in Portugal, I have no hate for him (which seems excessive on here).

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Absolutely this. What a prize cockwomble.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Have to agree, I've always liked him but the last 6 months the worst of him has shown up. Sad really. I hope he finsihes his career in Portugal, I have no hate for him (which seems excessive on here).
Ever since the death of his baby Son in fact. It’s never pleasant to watch anyone with the talent he has, self-sabotage but that’s no excuse for behaving like a complete t@sser with everyone you work with - he’s always been a Prima Donna but he should have retired gracefully from high profile football months ago.

It is a sad end to a brilliant career.

herecomesaregular

Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Ever since the death of his baby Son in fact. It’s never pleasant to watch anyone with the talent he has, self-sabotage but that’s no excuse for behaving like a complete t@sser with everyone you work with - he’s always been a Prima Donna but he should have retired gracefully from high profile football months ago.

It is a sad end to a brilliant career.
As mentioned who knows how the death of a child affects someone, so unlike the many haters on here I hope he can end his career in a better manner. Go home lad, play in Portugal again.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
NSC at it's finest.

Complain endlessly about the constant mentioning and fawning over 'star' players like Messi and Ronaldo, then skim over an historic win for Morocco to talk about...... Messi and Ronaldo :facepalm: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here