Kirkkonummi, Finland
qatar 2022.jpg
1.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Woop woop

I know longer have to watch football on ITV.

Now that's something worth celebrating.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I hope you’ll be doing a thread for the third place playoff match Mortdecai, Dick Head, Crodo, or whoever you are...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Allez Les Bleus, silence those whistling Moroccans, they are more annoying than vuvuzuelas and the Sheffield Wednesday England band combined.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Allez Les Bleus, silence those whistling Moroccans, they are more annoying than vuvuzuelas and the Sheffield Wednesday England band combined.
Next thing you'll know, they'll even be BOOING.

Anyway, hoping for Morocco tonight but putting all my moneyz on a Maupay hattrick.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Next thing you'll know, they'll even be BOOING.

Anyway, hoping for Morocco tonight but putting all my moneyz on a Maupay hattrick.
They will be if France go one up…..whistling twats

I’ll sail this “ don’t want Morocco to win” ship alone it seems

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
E0A7741D-226C-4254-A6CE-54D2203CF861.jpeg
F8FBB9C7-AA6B-464C-AE0C-C960FA96865B.jpeg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
They will be if France go one up…..whistling twats

I’ll sail this “ don’t want Morocco to win” ship alone it seems
Yes. Also sailing the "the crowd is too loud" ship alone, I believe. Sure, this has probably been the first World Cup in history where pretty much every European team played in front a completely silent crowd but I much prefer some noise.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Yes. Also sailing the "the crowd is too loud" ship alone, I believe. Sure, this has probably been the first World Cup in history where pretty much every European team played in front a completely silent crowd but I much prefer some noise.
Each to their own, the disrespect of whistling a team in possession doesn’t “ float my boat” :wink:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I suppose you left the Brighton - Chelsea 4-1 game at half-time or something then..?
Not the same and you know it, every boo was deserved, there was no lack of respect, that went out the window with the way the money grubber and his cronies left. I felt a little sorry for Cucu but not enough to think he shouldn’t be booed. Panto

I wasn’t there though, I booed from home but I was proud of those that did.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not the same and you know it, every boo was deserved, there was no lack of respect, that went out the window with the way the money grubber and his cronies left. I felt a little sorry for Cucu but not enough to think he shouldn’t be booed. Panto

I wasn’t there though, I booed from home but I was proud of those that did.
Well, both in case of Brighton and Morocco... it appears to be working. Why respect your opponent when you have the choice not to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here