Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - Day Fourteen... The knockout stages begin.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So which other country in CONCACAF do you suggest host it?
I would suggest taking it around more of the world before returning to somewhere that had it 8 tournaments ago.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
It's tough being a keeper, as there's no hiding place. One mistake and you're the villain.

Outfield players make mistakes all the time, with misplaced passes, missed shots, missed tackles etc. They all do, even Messi etc.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Haiti.

One of the founding members of CONCACAF, been to a WC before, and if anyone could do with an influx of money and infrastructure, they are prime candidates unfortunately. A nation that has been continually shat upon by the powers that be.

Obviously the current shitstem works that the host country pay to host, so you can ignore all of the above. But I can dream.
If they can split it between 3 nations, why not several through the Caribbean?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Very dull day's viewing today compared to the daily excitement of the last group games.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I guess the commentators’ non stop chat about the brilliance of Messi on my live stream didn’t get the earlier Memo from NSC that there’s 21 other players on the pitch but then …

He kind of plays like there isn’t when his sights are on the goal!!:bowdown:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My Argentinian ain't great so am probably wrong but are their fans as one songie as your average Saints fan.

All I've heard tonight is La Marseillaise played and sung by people who nearly know how it goes but aren't sure.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Very dull day's viewing today compared to the daily excitement of the last group games.
Standard day’s viewing rather than the exceptional ones we’ve had. Not every day is going to be a banger. I’ve found the games entertaining FWIW

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Well Goodwin - that’s changed it up!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Behic nearly out Messing Messi there.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
If they can split it between 3 nations, why not several through the Caribbean?
Because most Caribbean nations can't afford it? Even in part. And don't already have stadiums? Or much interest in football?

Probably why they don't seem to want to put together a bid?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Because most Caribbean nations can't afford it? Even in part. And don't already have stadiums? Or much interest in football?

Probably why they don't seem to want to put together a bid?
If you have reggae, ganja, rum and cricket . . . . Why would you want thousands of fuckwitted pissheads ruining your back yard. . .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here