PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Boooooooooo

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Very interesting chat on 5Live with a German press guy. Seems Germany TV audiences are well done and Germany are showing very little interest with Qatar. I know the fans have had some banners at their grounds but they really are lothed about Qatar.
Well they are the experts in human rights abuse.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Japan need to take some chances and push their team higher up the pitch or they might not have a shot on goal this game.

Germany looking pretty tidy tbh

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
Why did the German not get booked for diving??
Yes the Japanese keeper fell over him when he got up afterwards but surely the dive is a foul and takes presedent over the penalty

Jan 9, 2022
Corrrrr can you imagine if Musiala has chosen to play for England.

That Mid of Bellingham, Rice and Musiala would have surely won us a tournament in years to come.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
51pXLlpEltL._AC_UL320_.jpg

I'm just gutted that I won't be able to watch the match -- it'll be played from 2 to 4 pm Eastern Time while I facilitate a national workshop. But I'll try to sneak a peek at the score as often as I can. Fingers crossed we earn a point or three.

That's a shame you won't be able to watch it. We've arranged a "team social" in the pub to watch the match. I'm looking forward to it, and have my Canada shirt ready.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
England really have looked the best team by a mile so far.
France looked good, but similar to us - very strong going forward, but with clear weaknesses at the back.

Mbappe's acceleration is terrifying.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
England really have looked the best team by a mile so far.
Thought France looked pretty good. Some times it is better to struggle a bit early on and improve as the tournament progresses peaking towards the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports