Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Work Wanted

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Youngest just ended his youth footie last season so get our Sundays back,hopefully both boys playing Saturdays this season.

Indeed last season for my youngest with youth footie, however he is going to university but obviously does not know where next.

Steyning Town are running an U21s this season for the first time which gives a great opportunity to step into County football. The younger will also play an international next year as they have an away game arranged against Gibraltar U17s at Easter.

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Eldest back from 2 years abroad and approaching 23. Looking to get into catering / hospitality so any ideas where to start or anyone on NSC can help.

He plays football to County standard and wants to keep that going.

He's going to find it tough to avoid the weekend requirements of these industries. I wish him well.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He's going to find it tough to avoid the weekend requirements of these industries. I wish him well.

Very true, hence got a job Monday to Friday so he can still play football at weekends

Indeed last season for my youngest with youth footie, however he is going to university but obviously does not know where next.

Steyning Town are running an U21s this season for the first time which gives a great opportunity to step into County football. The younger will also play an international next year as they have an away game arranged against Gibraltar U17s at Easter.

Eldest at southampton uni but managed to come home each weekend to manage oak u18 for the last two seasons. How many teams in the u21?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Eldest at southampton uni but managed to come home each weekend to manage oak u18 for the last two seasons. How many teams in the u21?

http://www.scfl.org.uk/pages/viewpage.html?view=newspage04

Jury is out on number of teams, however, given Saturday County game or reserves, Sunday U18s (sometimes two at Steyning as there is a development squad as well in the Arun and Saywell league) and now U21s is going to mean the pitches need to be much better standard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here