Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Words that annoy you...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I've grown to dislike the words 'like' and 'literally'. One work colleague seems to be on a challenge to shoehorn them both in to each sentence she utters. It is incredibly annoying.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I've grown to dislike the words 'like' and 'literally'. One work colleague seems to be on a challenge to shoehorn them both in to each sentence she utters. It is incredibly annoying.

Its used as grammer where like=comma and litterely a full stop.

You would get used to it if you were not a snob like, and were a lot less boring literally.

Also acceptable is seriously which can be used as a full stop like and innit like innit.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Its used as grammer where like=comma and litterely a full stop.

You would get used to it if you were not a snob like, and were a lot less boring literally.

Also acceptable is seriously which can be used as a full stop like and innit like innit.

Is that one nil to you? Shall I post you $50 for your gallant flamewar victory?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Is that one nil to you? Shall I post you $50 for your gallant flamewar victory?

i didn't realise it was a flame war like, i was just responding to your post literally. Maybe I'm inputing to much excitement into your life like, or maybe Im just posting with the saftey catch off innit?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
i didn't realise it was a flame war like, i was just responding to your post literally. Maybe I'm inputing to much excitement into your life like, or maybe Im just posting with the saftey catch off innit?

Looney, the moment you excite me, I will be off to Holland for a lethal cocktail.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
People who consistently use the word 'tinpot' as a snobbish put-down

Cutesy, faux trend setters who use Tinterweb

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
'Y'know'........seems most commonly uttered by any English footballer in a post match interview. Beckham by far the worst offender.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
'hashtag' and 'epic fail'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here